Britney Spears Announces Special Televised New Year's Eve Performance

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

So they’re just going to stream part of piece of me, since she has a show that night. Lol.

No, they'll probably do it like the Today show where she performs a few songs separately to the show itself. However this'll likely be AFTER her show ends and not before the show as it's New Years 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

3 things:

1.i hope she is prepared to slay this performance on national live TV!

2. I hope she drops a new single - this is a great chance!

3. I hope her outfit, hair and makeup will be on point

Imagine entering 2018 with a brand new Britney song, I can't even imagine the slayage:anxiety:

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Do not watch then... mariah-carey-side-eye.gif

i 100% will not!!!! i cringed enough during iheart 

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Look on the bright side, it’ll be the first full television performance of work ***** and that’s arguably her best POM performance. I’m nervous about Toxic tho :anxiety:

ugh i hate WB now she’s soooo robotic and off beat the only good thing ab WB is when she drops to the ground and that only lasts like 2 seconds

6 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Ring in the new year with Britney Spears!

britney-nye-performance.jpg

Ring in the new year with Britney Spears!

2018 is already looking pretty spectacular. The princess of pop just revealed some huge plans! She's going to share part of her final Piece Of Me show with millions of viewers tuning into ABC's New Year's Rockin' Eve.

Related:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-kicks-off-last-ever-piece-leg-see-highlights-tuesdays-show/

"I'm saying goodbye to Las Vegas and 2017 with a special performance on **** Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve," she said in a new video. "Happy new year!"

See what the Exhale forums are saying about this.

On the Gram, Brit wrote: "Going to be ending 2017 with the last #PieceOfMe show ever and a special performance on @rockineve!! Tune in to ABC on 12/31 starting at 8/7c to watch!! #BRITNEYxRockinEve"

Think Britney will perform a new song? Or maybe she'll announce that rumored NYC residency? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

See the video message below:

Thoughts on Britney performing on NYE? Leave a comment below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Hope she'll perform better than the other day because she was stiff as a Christmas tree :4music:

I don’t get the point of the continuing damage image thing... team b we already know it is a horrible messy show, she is not giving primeney vibe and she is not going to sing any note live... we get it ! :kyliecry:

Im expecting the new residency confirmation .:: this will be th secret project sisterns:sendinglove: 

I can imagine it already

Announcer: Britney Spears live from Las Vegas!

Work ***** intro (dancers get in place)
Britney conducts the orchestra, knee bend, more conducting with her hands, does Work ***** choreo.

Camera switches to audience members cheering during dance breaks, shows her walking and miming "Party in France" while she skips ahead,, walks forward, walks back, knee bend, then begins to dance.

More audience shots.

She does "Here comes the police bit" before another audience shot."

The Work, work, work, arm raise is in full and a closeup and then final dance break, more audience shots.

Commercial follows.

Announcer: "Let's check in back with Britney."

Toxic. Britney is on the tree, heart explosions, goofy faces, arm dancing, hair flips before the tree jump in her red fruit rollup/Ginger Spice outfit.

BBMA's choreo with a knee bend and airing the fart move thrown in for fun before the dance break where she goes on the floor.

As she slides, camera cuts to audience. Next shot is her being thrown in the air.

Finishes song by standing stiffly before hairflipping to the end of the song.

"Thank you so much Vegas and NYC, you guys are amazing! Happy New Year!" *runs off stage*

Archived