Justin Bieber ft Britney ''here for it''

summer2summer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This very much just sounds like a baseless rumour HOWEVER if it is true then I would be pleased about it as I feel Britney working with a hugely popular A-list artist who is releasing great music would be a great for in order to connect with new audiences and be likely to gain huge commercial success which is much needed after the below par “Glory” campaign. I’d be up for this releasing in January 2018 once the “Piece Of Me” is over and out.

13 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

I think it might be true as they are trying to make Ariana the next 'Britney' and a feature with Justin then Ariana will sweeten the deal so she will pass on the torch.

I don't see ariana as the next Britney. I do like her a lot but it seems like Selena is the one they are going for and she's got the relationship like Britney and Justin did (another Justin lol). But to be honest none of these girls are the same phenomenon as Britney was. I am here for the collabs though.  :groovin: bring it britney's team. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the same number of people that asked for the Iggy collab, or Miley Cyrus, or G-Eazy.

Reveal hidden contents

No one

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

But since the source of this rumor is a non-existent The Sun article, I want to believe it's just bs

yea like of course we want something to happen rn, but quality>quantity 

2 hours ago, Justney said:

I don't see ariana as the next Britney. I do like her a lot but it seems like Selena is the one they are going for and she's got the relationship like Britney and Justin did (another Justin lol). But to be honest none of these girls are the same phenomenon as Britney was. I am here for the collabs though.  :groovin: bring it britney's team. 

I said TRYING  this is why she did a shopping mall tour , they did TRY TO hook her up with Justin she cleared rumours started by her own team. Her next era will be massive just you wait.

2 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

I said TRYING  this is why she did a shopping mall tour , they did TRY TO hook her up with Justin she cleared rumours started by her own team. Her next era will be massive just you wait.

You really think so? I feel like people have been sleeping on her mostly.  She got a terrible rep over the last couple years. I do hope she gets a bigger era because I want to see more of her.  There's far too many artists right now that sound the same and have nothing to offer outside of one hit wonders and i think ariana has a fresh voice among everyone else right now.  Hope you're right sis. The collabs would at least be better than these z listers nobody will hear about again in the next two years.:mattafact: I'm so embarrassed as a Britney fan that she's working with iggy, some greasy white rapper who looks like a rat and tinashe, who i happen to also like but why can't she work with people of her caliber,  her peers for instance or at the very least  artists  who are going to stick around and have star power like Justin Beiber. 

7 hours ago, Justney said:

You really think so? I feel like people have been sleeping on her mostly.  She got a terrible rep over the last couple years. I do hope she gets a bigger era because I want to see more of her.  There's far too many artists right now that sound the same and have nothing to offer outside of one hit wonders and i think ariana has a fresh voice among everyone else right now.  Hope you're right sis. The collabs would at least be better than these z listers nobody will hear about again in the next two years.:mattafact: I'm so embarrassed as a Britney fan that she's working with iggy, some greasy white rapper who looks like a rat and tinashe, who i happen to also like but why can't she work with people of her caliber,  her peers for instance or at the very least  artists  who are going to stick around and have star power like Justin Beiber. 

I know so it's actual insider knowledge. No one was sleeping on her, her attitude is terrible. She has had so many scandals and major money spent on her with her last album flopping. The bombing however has bought some goodwill so see a major push.

Her next albums campaign will be mega with a guy called Charlie walk spearheading the campaign he launched shakiras career and was the guy behind Despacito. 

Pthe core reason why Britney is not getting better collars she does not want to really promote and makes the other person collab. That's speculation but iggy has said similar complaining. About Britneys lack of promo. No major star will collab with such restraints and little fanbase. 

She could have done a collab with Eminem before Eminem dropped that trump diss and that would be interesting and create drama. A collab with Janet Jackson could be really good if Britney can get better dances but at this point Britney has few to collaborate with. 

Archived