summer2summer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be here for it.Β :mattafact:

Β 

But not getting my hopes up.

Β 

This would be a good way for Britney to start building up hype for a new album. I feel like it would at least make it to the top 10 from streaming and downloads. Plus a lot of JB's songs get overplayed on the radio. And TBH, JB has put out some good bops recently- Friends, 2U, Let Me Love You, Love Yourself, Cold Water, and Despactio wasn't bad before it got overplayed.Β 

3 minutes ago, breathe. said:

Really? Where have you read that?Β :OMGney:

hahaha I don't know if my mind is making this up, but you do remember when she said she would want to collaborate with Justin Timberlake on that Q&A right? Then someone asked Justin on a red carpet or something, and he was surprised she said that, but said it would be cool or something.Β 

Then I remember someone posted in here that a "reliable source" could confirm she was actually scared that Justin would call her for the collab or something, because she just said his name without thinking twice.Β 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

hahaha I don't know if my mind is making this up, but you do remember when she said she would want to collaborate with Justin Timberlake on that Q&A right? Then someone asked Justin on a red carpet or something, and he was surprised she said that, but said it would be cool or something.Β 

Then I remember someone posted in here that a "reliable source" could confirm she was actually scared that Justin would call her for the collab or something, because she just said his name without thinking twice.Β 

That does sound like something that would happen, I'm not surprisedΒ :britlol:

Archived