How do you feel about this pic?

joe sp

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Unpopular opinion, but I've never liked this photoshoot. I know it's considered an iconic moment in her career, but I can't help but find it inappropriate and creepy. :eheeek:

Agreed, she’s 17 here ffs. She was overly sexualized at such a young age. And her looks was a big factor in getting a contract at 15. Those Jive executives were so perverted

at the time I thought it was iconic as a little kid. But when I get enough age to understand and lean she was 16 years old when that picture has taken . I felt very creeped out.

She's defnitely looked more older when she was 16 indeed.

This photoshoot and her appeal to an older crowd in totally lolita ways is what stopped her from being a one hit wonder tbh. Now as adults we know that’s what happened and really it’s messed up that they went as far as this photoshoot and then the “breast implants” which were clearly cutlet inserts if ya ask me. She hurt her knee and couldn’t keep the momentum and they sold her through this **** young girl image and that’s twisted. I always hate talking to guys that claim to be fans but really they just jacked off to her. So awkward. Britney knew what she was doing.  That story about her kicking her parents out of the room, unbuttoning  her shirt and telling the photographer to shoot away shows she knew what had to be done to stay in the game. Really I like the pictures now but as a kid I had to ask an older guy to buy me the magazine cause I legit thought they wouldn’t let me cause it was like ****. Still interesting to me this is one of the few photoshoots we never got outtakes from. Makes me wonder if they took it even further, gross to think about. 

It's strange because I look at this picture, and it happens to me with everything else, music videos, performances, etc, and I was a kid when these came out. So even if she was a teenager, she always looked to me like a grown up woman, and I can't erase that feeling from my head.

For example, I see the BOMT video, and even though currently I have 2005ney's age, I still feel as if she was older than me. I'm gonna be 80 years old, and I'll still feel as a little kid whenever I see her videos or pictures, I'll always see her as she's older than me.

This picture in particular, I've never liked those dolls. That's the only creepy thing I find on it. I don't know who ever thought these creepy dolls were a nice toy.

I think it's perfect storm of a picture, cuz She wasn't a kid who plays with dolls,

rather small collector. Like;

2a867e07295e2c65cf42c00f11a84af4--gravyardgirl-creepy-dolls.jpg Bunny Meyer aka Grav3yardgirl

Wasn't She older than Courtney Stodden, when second got married? Would Britney be able to tie the knot with some dude same age from neighborhood at that time? I mean the Law.

Archived