One of the most perfect things for her career on the 20th anniversary

indyRS

I think it would be a tremendous idea for her to go into the studio and re master and sing on her past hits with all the producers from each song.

She could re sing all the hit singles with her singing voice now, re work the music a bit and releasing the album as a greatest hits remaster.

The tracklist could be:

1.BOMT

2.OIDIA

3.You Drive me (Crazy)

4.Lucky

5.Slave 4 U

6.Toxic

7.Everytime

8. Gimme More

9.Piece of Me

10.Womanizer

11.Circus

12. Till the World Ends

13.Work *****

14. Make Me.

I think hearing one of those songs with her singing it in a completely different style, with a different musical take on it would be something many people would buy.

Showcasing her voice.

One good example of this idea would be Micharl Jackson's XSCAPE album.

There were two halves to it, the original songs and the other have was the same songs but re worked with a more modern dance beat.. was really nice.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, indyRS said:

I think it would be a tremendous idea for her to go into the studio and re master and sing on her past hits with all the producers from each song.

She could re sing all the hit singles with her singing voice now, re work the music a bit and releasing the album as a greatest hits remaster.

The tracklist could be:

1.BOMT

2.OIDIA

3.You Drive me (Crazy)

4.Lucky

5.Slave 4 U

6.Toxic

7.Everytime

8. Gimme More

9.Piece of Me

10.Womanizer

11.Circus

12. Till the World Ends

13.Work *****

14. Make Me.

I think hearing one of those songs with her singing it in a completely different style, with a different musical take on it would be something many people would buy.

Showcasing her voice.

One good example of this idea would be Micharl Jackson's XSCAPE album.

There were two halves to it, the original songs and the other have was the same songs but re worked with a more modern dance beat.. was really nice.

That would be a pretty cool idea. Makes me think of Kate Bush's "Director's Cut" album she released a few years ago. 

Archived