Question that bothers me

NewDisplayName

It might sound silly but there is a case that i don't understand..

If Britney has sold around 2 Billion fragrances doesn't she be a billion-er or something? Her perfumes price are from 35 $ right? Doesn't she gets pure 2$ from that? and I'm not saying that she has sold million of records, did tours, was a face of the companies and thousand things were selling because of her name..

According to sources like  forbes her belongings are from 100-300 millions.. why? :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, firstly, how does forbes really know how much money Britney has.? Secondly, she must have spent a lot of it. From what ive seen from photos, she must live in a massive mansion that's worth millions and probably owns a few really expensive cars. I don't think we need to worry about her having enough money, she probably has enough to never work again 

A few things to ponder:

1. She doesn't earn all the profits from her endorsements. Do you really think all the Pepsi products sold from 2001-2003 went to Britney's pocket? She has her face and name stamped on it to sell, that's it. She did not invent Sketchers, Pepsi, Toyota Vios, or any of her perfumes. She only gets a percentage from her perfumes, not the whole 2 billion. :imok:
  2. She spends a lot. This is someone who spent 30k on her dogs in just one year. Imagine how much else she spends on other things, such as 4 to 5 trips to Hawaii or her clothes for her Instagram weekly runway shows. God I wish I was her dog. :kyliecry:
  3. She probably hides or distributes a chunk of her assets to evade taxes, like all rich people do. She also probably has investments everywhere, which are not accounted for. Her net worth is never truly accurate, unless her accountant personally announces it, we'll never know.

Either way, our girl is one loaded queen. 

4 hours ago, sunkissed said:

A few things to ponder:

1. She doesn't earn all the profits from her endorsements. Do you really think all the Pepsi products sold from 2001-2003 went to Britney's pocket? She has her face and name stamped on it to sell, that's it. She did not invent Sketchers, Pepsi, Toyota Vios, or any of her perfumes. She only gets a percentage from her perfumes, not the whole 2 billion. :imok:
  2. She spends a lot. This is someone who spent 30k on her dogs in just one year. Imagine how much else she spends on other things, such as 4 to 5 trips to Hawaii or her clothes for her Instagram weekly runway shows. God I wish I was her dog. :kyliecry:
  3. She probably hides or distributes a chunk of her assets to evade taxes, like all rich people do. She also probably has investments everywhere, which are not accounted for. Her net worth is never truly accurate, unless her accountant personally announces it, we'll never know.

Either way, our girl is one loaded queen. 

Yet some fans still call her a "humble queen" :nicki2:

On 11/14/2017 at 12:10 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Its basic math honey... she only makes 5 - 8 % & of the revenue.  How could she be a billionaire from that??

5-8% from her overall total gross of fragrances or 5-8% per year is a substantial amount of money and way, way more than she's ever made selling albums/records, especially, when some of her perfumes remain among the highest sellers.

2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

5-8% from her overall total gross of fragrances or 5-8% per year is a substantial amount of money and way, way more than she's ever made selling albums/records, especially, when some of her perfumes remain among the highest sellers.

Im not saying that its not a lot but its basic math that if she sold 1 billion perfumes she cant make 1 billion from them.

Archived