Do you think britney would step up her game IF christina's next album made a huge comeback?

Bris

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

britney wants success as proven by her appearances at award shows like the vmas, bbmas, all those festivals, a uk tv performance etc etc. she just doesn't want to put real effort into her music/image/videos that will HELP get her that success. the gp isn't going to buy into that "glory is my babyyy" crap when her actions don't prove that, u can hear the desperation for a hit just listening to slumber party. if she made great music again that she genuinely loved and could show enthusiasm for & performed like we all know she is capable of she would be more successful but she chooses to be lazy.

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

She couldn't do a successful Vegas show. She's only really known for her voice - the GP doesn't care about a lot of her hits and she's not known for being a great entertainer. The reason her albums don't sell is bc they suck. She puts out bad singles with bad videos. And yes I do think her off-putting personality does play into it some but those are the main reasons for her failures.

I wouldn’t say say that she has two solid Grammy winning albums and her debut singles and features but ther than that there’s not much to get people to come see her. She could’ve made a comeback if she just did a small tour and stopped thinking she’s god on earth 

Archived