• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cheri said:

good makeup wasted on an icky outfit and shoot for me.  void0-53.gif

do you like her look in these?

britney-spears-make-me-2.jpg

3204f935a63e16d72158414b29a9f46a--britne

i like the brigitte bardot look in the first photo. i wish she wasnt so edited in the second photo as well. so ******* unnecessary to make her look like a wax figure. once again decent styling wasted on **** photos.void0-53.gif

Yes! I like all her Vegas promo shots. They were done tastefully and gave the concept of “showgirl” well while keeping it modern and without serving washed up starlet. :mattafact:

Unfortunately, that glossy editing goes hand in hand with Randee. Just look at the Femme Fatale photos and any of the new Carrie Underwood albums. :orangu:

I think Ellen would have executed the photos better. Her new Vegas shoot with JLO looked great.

980x.jpg

j-lo-paper-mag-3.jpg

Randee's style is kind of basic since it doesn't incorporate any other resources unlike others photographers like Ellen so the person being photograped need a 500% treatment.

I'm surprised how good some FF photos look considering how basic her style is. It's like a cheap and rused version of David LaChapelle style. She makes celebrities look like cartoons but the difference is that unlike David's style it is not intended to look like that.

Archived