Unofficial Piece of Me thread Oct 25th 2017

PokemonSpears

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

You know what, I usually hate the three pieces outfits and the red leotard, but in person they don't look that cheap, they have like small details and look kind of cool

The glittery outfits deff look better in person and the neon was good when I went in 2015. 

The biggest problem with her costumes is they don't bring anything to the song. She mix and matching but each outfit should be designed to fit the theme of the song so all her looks are basically a mess now. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I also gotta say she was chewing gum the whole show, and only took it out of her mouth right before the dancer gave her the glitter she blows for Breathe on Me lol I did'nt see her putting it back in her mouth so I guess she threw it somewhere or kept it in her hand? Haha

wow she doesn't even put effort into lip syncing. how tragic :mj:

15 minutes ago, MM said:

wow she doesn't even put effort into lip syncing. how tragic :mj:

But you know, one already knows what to expect from a Britney show, and when you go very concious of that, you just enjoy the music vibrating through your body lol

I gotta add the songs where everybody in the crowd were singingn along were Womanizer, Everytime, Oops, Do Somethin', Crazy and TTWE

My picture with the dancers

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bat_IMyh-HN/

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But you know, one already knows what to expect from a Britney show, and when you go very concious of that, you just enjoy the music vibrating through your body lol

I gotta add the songs where everybody in the crowd were singingn along were Womanizer, Everytime, Oops, Do Somethin', Crazy and TTWE

My picture with the dancers

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bat_IMyh-HN/

you're right i forgot our standards are so low bc she almost died a decade ago and we have to go easy on her ! and nice pics with fe and the dancers! 

5 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Unrelated but you look a lot like Rami Malek :mattafact:

Dont know who that is, but another unrelated thing, I just met Britneys father!!! I crossed the street near the new york new york hotel, an we were waiting for the other light to turn green, and i was behind this man, and i saw the lady that works for Britney, her new assistant or manager or I dont know what she does, then i looked agin to the man's neck (i was right behind him) and i was like, excuse me sir, are you Jamie spears? ( i wasnt even sure that was his name, I was shocked lol) and he turned around all serious, and I was like, im a huge Britney fan, and pointed to my shirt ( I was precisely wearing the britney tshirt from target) and then we had to walk because of the green light, so I felt it was a little inappropriate to ask for a picture, plus they looked like they had to go somewhere, so I just kept walking to my hotel

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Dont know who that is, but another unrelated thing, I just met Britneys father!!! I crossed the street near the new york new york hotel, an we were waiting for the other light to turn green, and i was behind this man, and i saw the lady that works for Britney, her new assistant or manager or I dont know what she does, then i looked agin to the man's neck (i was right behind him) and i was like, excuse me sir, are you Jamie spears? ( i wasnt even sure that was his name, I was shocked lol) and he turned around all serious, and I was like, im a huge Britney fan, and pointed to my shirt ( I was precisely wearing the britney tshirt from target) and then we had to walk because of the green light, so I felt it was a little inappropriate to ask for a picture, plus they looked like they had to go somewhere, so I just kept walking to my hotel

:clap: OMG!!! And he's an actor, ever heard of Mr Robot? 

Archived