Unofficial Piece of Me thread Oct 25th 2017

PokemonSpears

I met Felicia!! But my pictures suck lol I hope I can meet her again on friday

Seriously, I know everybody says the same, but videos and pictures really don't make Britney any justice, she looks amazing in person. And it's not like being there she does moves we don't see in the clips, but somehow in person the moves don't look as lame as in video.

I'll try to upload my videos. Sadly not only the quality of the image isn't the best, but the music was so loud, my crappy phone didn't record 75 percent of the sound, it couldn't handle it lol 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ✫Tittywitty✫ said:

TOXIC (“new outfit” for male dancers)

DS (wearing the KISSES undies)

i guess walmart had a sale on those black tank tops for the guys :orangu: , it even looks out of place

i still don't get why that IG user keeps posting other people's videos and tagging them as if he took them

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i guess walmart had a sale on those black tank tops for the guys :orangu: , it even looks out of place

i still don't get why that IG user keeps posting other people's videos and tagging them as if he took them

:orangu: 

Yeah i don’t get it either about the IG user.

6 hours ago, timito said:

So great that you met Felicia. Did you talk to her ? 

It was so quick, because she was giving away the m&g pictures, but people wasn't going for the last ones so the security guard was like, this is it, so I quickly approached her and told her I love you so much lol and hugged her she is so cute (btw I'm on my phone and exhale mobile sucks lol)

3 hours ago, ✫Tittywitty✫ said:

M&Gs

Seriously, the m&g lightning is horrible, she doesn't look anything like this onstage, I couldn't even notice her lips

3 hours ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

What phone do you have?

how does Britney's body looks in person?

are you gay?

It's a Huawei lol but I can't find the modle on the phone's info.

She looks so tiny, but so fit, and her *** is amazing, it's like not too big, but the perfect size and shape, and her hair, even if it's not her real hair looks perfext too. She looks like a doll

No

Archived