Unofficial Piece of Me thread Oct 25th 2017

PokemonSpears

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Dont know who that is, but another unrelated thing, I just met Britneys father!!! I crossed the street near the new york new york hotel, an we were waiting for the other light to turn green, and i was behind this man, and i saw the lady that works for Britney, her new assistant or manager or I dont know what she does, then i looked agin to the man's neck (i was right behind him) and i was like, excuse me sir, are you Jamie spears? ( i wasnt even sure that was his name, I was shocked lol) and he turned around all serious, and I was like, im a huge Britney fan, and pointed to my shirt ( I was precisely wearing the britney tshirt from target) and then we had to walk because of the green light, so I felt it was a little inappropriate to ask for a picture, plus they looked like they had to go somewhere, so I just kept walking to my hotel

Did he say anything? 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Dont know who that is, but another unrelated thing, I just met Britneys father!!! I crossed the street near the new york new york hotel, an we were waiting for the other light to turn green, and i was behind this man, and i saw the lady that works for Britney, her new assistant or manager or I dont know what she does, then i looked agin to the man's neck (i was right behind him) and i was like, excuse me sir, are you Jamie spears? ( i wasnt even sure that was his name, I was shocked lol) and he turned around all serious, and I was like, im a huge Britney fan, and pointed to my shirt ( I was precisely wearing the britney tshirt from target) and then we had to walk because of the green light, so I felt it was a little inappropriate to ask for a picture, plus they looked like they had to go somewhere, so I just kept walking to my hotel

Sometimes (most of the times) I feel like Britney's inner circle is just like a cult. They way they act is so strange! Not even people working for Madonna or Beyoncé are like that. :o

16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I met Felicia!! But my pictures suck lol I hope I can meet her again on friday

Seriously, I know everybody says the same, but videos and pictures really don't make Britney any justice, she looks amazing in person. And it's not like being there she does moves we don't see in the clips, but somehow in person the moves don't look as lame as in video.

I'll try to upload my videos. Sadly not only the quality of the image isn't the best, but the music was so loud, my crappy phone didn't record 75 percent of the sound, it couldn't handle it lol 

dude... I am so happy you got to go and meet Fe. She is the sweetest woman ever. 

Archived