Idol come back!!!

ThisMeowBiteback

I miss Britney so much I feel like she’s grown into another person I really miss the performer, she has lost her style I  even  found a performance where her outfit is **** but she slayed the stage with so much conviction & sass that we love so much about her, her moves is fluid & you can tell she’s having a good but she also stays in character 

comeback sis!!! We need you :lemmetellu:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I think the production value of Circus was just a lot more superior. 

I've seen both Circus and POM and they DO NOT compare. Circus- the audience was like wtf, she was lost in the lights and smoke...In POM, she's actually dancing and killing it. Yes, there have been some weird new moves developed...but its night and day. 

2 minutes ago, car said:

I've seen both Circus and POM and they DO NOT compare. Circus- the audience was like wtf, she was lost in the lights and smoke...In POM, she's actually dancing and killing it. Yes, there have been some weird new moves developed...but its night and day. 

I don’t see it it’s been some good nights of Pom I won’t lie but the best night from that won’t add up to average night from circus lets be real, if you disagree just look at these videos I post it’s really night & day with  how she perform than till how she performs now, circus to me was primney just tone down 

8 minutes ago, car said:

I saw her show last month and she wasnt killing anything. She didn’t even dance minus a FEW breaks. She is so lazy now. This is only different from POM because she is moving her legs and hips. She still had some swag during this tour.

Just now, Rickey3089 said:

I don’t see it it’s been some good nights of Pom I won’t lie but the best night from that won’t add up to average night from circus lets be real, if you disagree just look at these videos I post it’s really night & day with  how she perform than till how she performs now, circus to me was primney just tone down 

I mean, totally entitled to your own opinion, but there were definitely some good performances in Circus. She for some reason would hit Radar really well every time, Get Naked was solid..But watch MOST of the tour dates and she has no energy, does not move. Barely hits slave. I'm really surprised to see that people are thinking about Circus like this- everybody was killing her at the time. 

When I saw POM opening night videos, I was floored- she was FINALLY dancing again. POM 2.0- killing. All of this to the point that Buzzfeed made those 'Britney's back' articles with GIFS, etc. 

And seeing both live- I fully think that Circus was sooo mediocre and dead. 

6 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

This should have been the Vmas performance :otears:

this straight fire I’m having a moment guys I been drinking I miss her :cigney:

This breakdown **** on anything that’s been done in the last four years & that’s no disrespect to the show she’s doing now cause I love the revamped but she got lazy too quick 

1 minute ago, Derrick said:

I saw her show last month and she was it killing anything. She didn’t even dance minus a FEW breaks. She is so lazy now. This is only different from POM because she is moving her legs and hips. She still had some swag during this tour.

Maybe it's the fourth year of residency thing..but IMO she has been killing a lot of it. POM 2.0 revamp was insane and nothing like she's ever done since breakdown. imo.

I guess my biggest issue is how she performs even with the revamped it’s like she hold her self back it would be moments she would just slay but lately I don’t even check the performances from the show they’re stale & so not entertaining it’s cringeworthy & I’m not bashing but as a fan since the beginning that’s how I feel I hope she takes time off & just figure out what she wants to do 

41 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I guess my biggest issue is how she performs even with the revamped it’s like she hold her self back it would be moments she would just slay but lately I don’t even check the performances from the show they’re stale & so not entertaining it’s cringeworthy & I’m not bashing but as a fan since the beginning that’s how I feel I hope she takes time off & just figure out what she wants to do 

Yea, I totally agree that the swagger, sasss and that passion has been lost (especially in the latest few legs- definitely agree with you there). I guess, to me, POM (and especially the first few legs of revamped POM), Britney was a much more intense performer (although not at the very moment). 

But I totally respect what youre sayiing and hear you. I agree that she looks at her own art and thinks about it like she used to...

1 minute ago, car said:

Yea, I totally agree that the swagger, sasss and that passion has been lost (especially in the latest few legs- definitely agree with you there). I guess, to me, POM (and especially the first few legs of revamped POM), Britney was a much more intense performer (although not at the very moment). 

But I totally respect what youre sayiing and hear you. I agree that she looks at her own art and thinks about it like she used to...

:plzney: I agree 

Archived