Justin Timberlake Is Reportedly Finalizing His To Deal To Headline The Super Bowl Halftime Show

Jordan Miller

11 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

No. Justin being able to perform is already terrible enough after what he did to Janet. Not that I believe this rumor at all but I don't even want that out in the universe. 

9 hours ago, Itachi said:

Sure. And Janet is also rumored to be the second guest, this time she will expose Justin's tiny ****. :weusay:

"So it looks like he's performing at that big event next year after all. He had only one request though, that the other party in that infamous incident make a surprise appearance. No word yet on whether the event's producers agreed to his terms. What is being discussed quietly is that the latter performer headline the event in 2019 by herself. Justin Timberlake/Janet Jackson ("Super Bowl LII" halftime)"

:gross:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we PLEASE ****** these ridiculous rumours (and requests) for Superbowlney? She's NOT going to do it.

The Super Bowl is literally the most publicized sporting event in the world,
and the commercials are the most expensive televised advertising slots in the world,
thus the halftime show is the most widely broadcast performance in the world...meaning hell no, Britney is not going to do it.

She is just now starting to really blossom in confidence from her Vegas residency and Asia tour. She's not going to be stupid enough to go do a massive Super Bowl performance until she's confident enough to be able to execute it well enough.

And PLEASE STOP with Britney & Justin. It's been 15 years and a few marriages and divorces and children later and you're STILL wasting your breath :triggered:

My guess for 2018 is that it's Justin Bieber. They've had mostly females headlining it for the past few years, and Justin Bieber is the biggest single male name in pop right now, so why not? I also think P!nk would put on an amazing performance, both with live vocals and artsy choreography.

Archived