Justin Timberlake Is Reportedly Finalizing His To Deal To Headline The Super Bowl Halftime Show

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Suit and tie at the Super Bowl.

Justin Timberlake is going to rock his body at the Super Bowl.

Where there's smoke, there's fire, and the rumors are engulfed in flames right now! Earlier reports suggested JT would take the stage with JAY-Z at next year's Super Bowl Halftime Show in Minneapolis on February 4, but an update from Us Weekly says JT will fly solo.

An insider (it's always an insider) tells them he “is finalizing” his deal. They're also responsible for shooting down JAY-Z's role, saying “as of right now, it will just be Justin — no surprise performers.”

No way JT won't bring out special guests, so take this with a grain of salt. He has so many famous friends I wouldn't be surprised if we saw cameos from at least 10 different acts (here for it).

Are YOU down for JT performing at the Super Bowl? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so surprised, I was not expecting him at all, like....:beyfedup: ...To be honest it's always the same people from the same all-inclusive overrated celebrity club, made of Beyonce, Justin, and so on. And they either come as guests or main performers and just invite each other like they own the Superbowl. Justin is a great performer and most of his songs are classics and hits but still...

Talk about a huge slap in the face to Janet. :grimace:

While she's out here struggling to reclaim her legacy and relevance, the man who snatched it all away is about to grace the same stage that he got her banned from. :britclose:

I never check for the halftime shows anyways. I've only seen Madonna's and Katy Perry's and I'm not looking for JT to once again shove his white male privilege down my throat. Thank you, goodbye. :byebitch:

Archived