Justin Timberlake Is Reportedly Finalizing His To Deal To Headline The Super Bowl Halftime Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

What? 

You do realize men on average make more than women doing the same job.

Plus men get away with everything. 

Both genders have their own privileges that make life easier for either gender in different aspects of life. 1st of all the wage gap has been disproven.

Women are more likely to get ***** but men are more likely to be victims of any other violent crime, masulinity is much more rigid than femininity and women can express themselves way more than men are allowed, also don't forget that women win most custody battles. :brityawning: 

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Both genders have their own privileges that make life easier for either gender in different aspects of life. 1st of all the wage gap has been disproven.

Women are more likely to get ***** but men are more likely to be victims of any other violent crime, masulinity is much more rigid than femininity and women can express themselves way more than men are allowed, also don't forget that women win most custody battles. :brityawning: 

Disproven by who? Most leadership jobs are held by men. Even look at the entertainment business and how females aren't supported. 

The whole bottom part is so off as well. The only thing that is true is about how women can be both masculine and feminine while men struggle more. 

Women getting custody isn't just by chance it's because most men just leave their kids and don't care. All the men I know that want custody have at least 50/50 or set up to to their liking. 

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Disproven by who? Most leadership jobs are held by men. Even look at the entertainment business and how females aren't supported. 

The whole bottom part is so off as well. The only thing that is true is about how women can be both masculine and feminine while men struggle more. 

Women getting custody isn't just by chance it's because most men just leave their kids and don't care. All the men I know that want custody have at least 50/50 or set up to to their liking. 

Most leadership jobs are held by men because women don't go after jobs like that, they either become stay at home moms (which men can't do by the way) or go for jobs like secretaries, teachers or accountants. Also, Hillary Clinton, A WOMAN, being supported by the majority of the entertainment sellout industry and being the 2nd major runner-up for president disproves that. :brityawning: 

Women in the industry aren't doing well because they choose to sell themselves for ***, which in turn reduces their longevity. Artists like Adele can go away for 4 years, stay silent on social media, come back and sell like crazy without any promo because they are respected as artists. Also, actresses like Emma Watson, JLaw and Emma Stone are worshipped as goddesses. Don't forget that "Wonder Woman" broke records and wasn't frowned upon by people at all because it wasn't pandering unlike the "Ghost Busters" reboot. :brityawning:

17 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Most leadership jobs are held by men because women don't go after jobs like that, they either become stay at home moms (which men can't do by the way) or go for jobs like secretaries, teachers or accountants. Also, Hillary Clinton, A WOMAN, being supported by the majority of the entertainment sellout industry and being the 2nd major runner-up for president disproves that. :brityawning: 

Women in the industry aren't doing well because they choose to sell themselves for ***, which in turn reduces their longevity. Artists like Adele can go away for 4 years, stay silent on social media, come back and sell like crazy without any promo because they are respected as artists. Also, actresses like Emma Watson, JLaw and Emma Stone are worshipped as goddesses. Don't forget that "Wonder Woman" broke records and wasn't frowned upon by people at all because it wasn't pandering unlike the "Ghost Busters" reboot. :brityawning:

Two successful women to the million of men. Alright...im not going to change your mind so there is no point going on. 

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Talk about a huge slap in the face to Janet. :grimace:

While she's out here struggling to reclaim her legacy and relevance, the man who snatched it all away is about to grace the same stage that he got her banned from. :britclose:

I never check for the halftime shows anyways. I've only seen Madonna's and Katy Perry's and I'm not looking for JT to once again shove his white male privilege down my throat. Thank you, goodbye. :byebitch:

Janet never lost her legacy or relevance as evident by how folks are reacting to her tour

12 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Talk about a huge slap in the face to Janet. :grimace:

While she's out here struggling to reclaim her legacy and relevance, the man who snatched it all away is about to grace the same stage that he got her banned from. :britclose:

I never check for the halftime shows anyways. I've only seen Madonna's and Katy Perry's and I'm not looking for JT to once again shove his white male privilege down my throat. Thank you, goodbye. :byebitch:

The FCC ruined her career/legacy by blacklisting her. Justin was wrong for not defending her, especially since she was his idol and did so much for his career. 

So apparently there´s this rumour floating around.....

Britney Spears Would ‘Love’ Justin Timberlake To Invite Her To Perform Super Bowl Show With Him

Britney Spears Justin Timberlake

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

OMG! Everyone nearly freaked when a report claimed Justin Timberlake will be performing during the 2018 Super Bowl Halftime Show, but could Britney Spears be joining him?

If you found yourself extremely excited when an earlier report claimed Justin Timberlake, 36, would be returning to the Super Bowl stage, we totally feel you! It’s been nearly 14 years since the singer last took the Super Bowl stage in an unforgettable way, and we were beginning to wonder if he’d ever come all the way back around (pun intended). Just when you thought things couldn’t get any better, a source now tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that he could be joined by ex-lover Britney Spears, 35! See all of Britney’s best and worst moments here!

“The rumors of Justin doing the halftime show are true but they are definitely not finalized yet and one person that would love to join him on stage is Britney Spears,” a source close to HollywoodLife.com tells us EXCLUSIVELY. “She originally wanted to do the halftime show herself, but things didn’t work out. Britney wants to bury the hatchet with Justin once and for all, and perform a song with him during the Super Bowl Halftime Show. She loved doing it the first time when NSYNC joined her, Nelly and Aerosmith at Super Bowl 35! She thinks that it would be epic!” We can certainly agree that that would be absolutely legendary!

This isn’t the first time the two have been reported to collab. As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, rapper Timbaland spilled that “Justney” would be back and better than ever in 2018! Whatever the case may be, we hope that the two reunite. A performance like that may even top Lady Gaga‘s insane halftime show during Super Bowl 51.

HollywoodLifers, do you want to see Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake perform together at Super Bowl 52? Let us know below!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/09/27/britney-spears-justin-timberlake-super-bowl-halftime-show-performance-duet/

What do you think? Discuss!

Archived