Britney Jean +|- (Game) [Closed: Perfume wins!]

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

She doesn't even sing the song title. It is the best of the Myah tracks but not better than D.C. And Perfume which is all Britney 

Of course I would like a completely Myah-free version of HOT. But I still like the song even as it is. Fortunately, Myah is minimal in this song.

8 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Of course I would like a completely Myah-free version of HOT. But I still like the song even as it is. Fortunately, Myah is minimal in this song.

Don't get me wrong, I get that. I think HOT is a great song but the version we have still has too much Myah and awful vocal production so to me its  the 3rd or 4th best song on BJ but as a Britney fan I could never let this version beat a song Britney actually fully sang. I'm sorry I just can't. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Peter Pan said:

Don't get me wrong, I get that. I think HOT is a great song but the version we have still has too much Myah and awful vocal production so to me its  the 3rd or 4th best song on BJ but as a Britney fan I could never let this version be beaten by a song Britney actually fully sang. I'm sorry I just can't. 

Got ya.

However I appreciate Britney's input to the song enough to turn the blind eye on the fact that they put Myah there. Even though I know it is both Britney's and others fault. 

And as for the vocal production and vocals overall, I always listen to the acoustic. 

I still appreciate the song very much despite all the obstacles. And I don't think there is anything fatally wrong appreciating it even that much.

This thread is a mess 

you have ppl voting off tracks solely based on how many lines Myah sings rather than the actual quality/content of the song. :arianabye:

But yes let's go ahead and vote for "don't cry" when she sounds like a dying rat on life support with one of the worst pre-chorus/choruses of her career :arianabye: 

#JusticeForHOT  :arianabye::

#JusticeForAlmostEverySongOnBJThatGotEliminatedBeforeDontCry :arianabye: 

Archived