Britney Jean +|- (Game) [Closed: Perfume wins!]

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

you have ppl voting off tracks solely based on how many lines Myah sings rather than the actual quality/content of the song. :arianabye:

Umm Yes. I don't give a flying **** about what others think but I think it's ******* embarrassing a back up singer is so prominently present on a main singers cd. It's something to be ashamed of. I don't care how good a song is, I want to hear Britney on a Britney cd. Also HOT is awfully edited. You can hear them cutting her voice at some lines. Britney sounds fantastic on Perfume and Don't Cry. 

I do think HOT is a good song. My favorite besides the actual Britney tracks.

The quality of a Britney song to me means it's sung by Britney in the first place. 

Perfume - 425+

Don't Cry - 290-

10 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

This thread is a mess 

you have ppl voting off tracks solely based on how many lines Myah sings rather than the actual quality/content of the song. :arianabye:

But yes let's go ahead and vote for "don't cry" when she sounds like a dying rat on life support with one of the worst pre-chorus/choruses of her career :arianabye: 

#JusticeForHOT  :arianabye::

#JusticeForAlmostEverySongOnBJThatGotEliminatedBeforeDontCry :arianabye: 

Stay salty :tiffcackle:

The entire album is also a steaming dumpster, so it's not like quality was going to win either way :tiffcackle:

Archived