Remember when the video premiered and they showed this shot?

none

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Was it? I thought it only became the hit when she started performing it everywhere during the glory promo. 

Like some people don't even know it's her song. Lol.

tbh at least people know the song and often think it's the last thing she's released :drown:

8 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

I remeber Exhale hated the song when it came out. They only praise it now because it was a hit.

Personally, I think it's one of her most generic songs ever. I mean, I like Britney's part and her vocals but the rest is meh. Plus not a fan of the outfit and the hairstyle in the video. The remix is so much better

i do remember when Jordan said that it was gonna have Gimme More's "Britney *****" phrase on it, people were like "fake! why would they do that? that makes no sense" :orangu: 

8 hours ago, timito said:

AHhhh I really do miss her old lips. She would have looked incredible now if she had them. :( 

I know it's so over-said, but she had the most beautiful and youthful appearance. I love her "old" nose, it was so perfect and feminine. And her lips we so naturally full, though not overly plump. Britney is still beautiful and gorgeous these days, but I feel that she has to rely a bit more on professional make up to match her prime looks. Maybe that's just me. No shade, just my thoughts.  :bwink:

I think it was the first time I really disliked a song of hers. 

Probably, if another pop female would have released it, I wouldn't have disliked it that much. But, considering it was a Britney's song, I tried to ignore it, although my friends were bopping to it, I was like :gross:

13 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I know it's so over-said, but she had the most beautiful and youthful appearance. I love her "old" nose, it was so perfect and feminine. And her lips we so naturally full, though not overly plump. Britney is still beautiful and gorgeous these days, but I feel that she has to rely a bit more on professional make up to match her prime looks. Maybe that's just me. No shade, just my thoughts.  :bwink:

You are so right. I feel bad about complaining and I know a lot of us do but that's the truth. Her smile was one of the things that made me fall I love with her, sobits a shame she changed it :( 

Archived