Her costumes went downhill

really really cool guy

3 hours ago, sarahbbyy said:

She has always been that way in terms of her everyday style(or maybe I am just biased against early 2000s clothing) but she was always AMAZING at picking out her costumes for her tours better in her prime than most artists in their prime.

She has more control now than in her prime when it comes to her outfits. She's designing them and having fun but they look so bad it's sad :orangu:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, really really cool guy said:

She has more control now than in her primd when it comes to her outfits. She's designing them and having fun but they look so bad it's sad :orangu:

When it came to her image, I feel like she has always been in control, even if she was never really allowed in the ACTUAL music department. It's the same amount but just different mentality. Plus, she is so out of touch and I think she also does not look at herself that often in the mirror. She seems so insecure and just goes by how they visually look to her eye now. 

4 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

When it came to her image, I feel like she has always been in control, even if she was never really allowed in the ACTUAL music department. It's the same amount but just different mentality. Plus, she is so out of touch and I think she also does not look at herself that often in the mirror. She seems so insecure and just goes by how they visually look to her eye now. 

Last year she said that she used to care too much about her appereance before and that now she doesn't pay attention to that. She's a mom now :outwithit:

But sometimes I wish she cared at least about the way she looks at her shows. Getting good hair and makeup and nice outfits 3 times a week won't hurt anybody :triggered:

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Last year she said that she used to care too much about her appereance before and that now she doesn't pay attention to that. She's a mom now :outwithit:

But sometimes I wish she cared at least about the way she looks at her shows. Getting good hair and makeup and nice outfits 3 times a week won't hurt anybody :triggered:

Even in her prime, she never cared too much about makeup and hair in her everyday life but she at least tried to look her best in tours and huge events like award shows. Now, she cuts herself some slack. I think she even sleeps with makeup on now(without removing it) :triggered: and does not take her of her skin as much. It's sad since we love her beauty so much. 

I would love for her to care but besides just laziness, her many years of resentment towards the industry has become one of the reasons why I think she does not put effort. It's like she knows she will make money anyways, so she will even disrespect her fans. It's not like we are the problem; she should care to at least give her fans her best. It is what it is!

7 minutes ago, sarahbbyy said:

Even in her prime, she never cared too much about makeup and hair in her everyday life but she at least tried to look her best in tours and huge events like award shows. Now, she cuts herself some slack. I think she even sleeps with makeup on now(without removing it) :triggered: and does not take her of her skin as much. It's sad since we love her beauty so much. 

I would love for her to care but besides just laziness, her many years of resentment towards the industry has become one of the reasons why I think she does not put effort. It's like she knows she will make money anyways, so she will even disrespect her fans. It's not like we are the problem; she should care to at least give her fans her best. It is what it is!

And it's part of her job :lemmetellu:

• Super Mods
On 9/16/2017 at 9:33 AM, BritintheZone said:

If we really think about it marco polo outfits werent bad , we just ******** :sipney:

No, his outfits are bad. The only one I liked where the original jungle leotard and the nude suits...and the latex suit. Everything else was tacky as the outfits now. POM 2.0 outfits were perfect until she ruined them.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

No, his outfits are bad. The only one I liked where the original jungle leotard and the nude suits...and the latex suit. Everything else was tacky as the outfits now. POM 2.0 outfits were perfect until she ruined them.

Thats alot of outfits you like. Even if you didnt , they were each different and seem like they were worked on a lot plus fit each set. Now a days all we get is a bra with panties in glitter and a corset

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Thats alot of outfits you like. Even if you didnt , they were each different and seem like they were worked on a lot plus fit each set. Now a days all we get is a bra with panties in glitter and a corset

That's like 3-4 outfits out of the 25 or so he did. How is that a lot? :wyd:

Archived