Her costumes went downhill

really really cool guy

5 hours ago, Body ache said:

Resultado de imagen de the blonds britney spears

I wish she had the first, second, and fourth looks in pom. They look easy to move in. The second one should have been in wb.

i was thinking the same thing

first one for the jungle

2nd for the "army" section

4th for bomt/sp/tom

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Million Billion said:

What? :idkney:

I mean, the costume for itself is great, very simple and still very ****, it's just her body wasn't as fit as it now, that's why it didn't suit her that good. I'm sure it would look SPEARSTACULAR now as well as the other outfits I listed :rihclap:

LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! :foh:

8 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

This is simply the best costume! It's just so Vegas. She should have outfits like this for Piece of Me. 

2bc3de7b86d2b3619a8b070301131885.jpg

But she just prefers to wear that horrible red outfit towards the end of the show, and that dress from Jane the Virgin. 

This is great outfit, but I think that it would look like show of a hasbeen if She had worn it now. They give Us club experience and sth very Britney ,  fashion fresh and risque. :) 

On 9/17/2017 at 5:33 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

It's Britney and her tacky taste. I love the woman to death but she doesn't have a good sense of style. 

She has always been that way in terms of her everyday style(or maybe I am just biased against early 2000s clothing) but she was always AMAZING at picking out her costumes for her tours better in her prime than most artists in their prime.

Archived