Her costumes went downhill

really really cool guy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the initial POM costumes were actually great but then Britney changes them or completely replaces them with other non-matching theme outfits. To me these were great:

spl673644-013.jpg 

It looks great and resembles her Toxic nude scenes, it just that her body wasn't as fit as it currently is. 

britney-spears-performs-at-vegas-residen

Maybe my favorite POM costume, it fits perfectly with the Blackout/urban section. Whenever she wears pants on stage she looks great. Once again her body wasn't as flattering as it is now. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnnpuLJMI_YucOihzUQZC 

This is what I expect from a Vegas show. DRAMATIC costumes. 

NWS_20131230_WOM_019_30131013_I1.JPG 

JUST, GREAT! Simple things work better. 

1414015070062_wps_4_LAS_VEGAS_NV_AUGUST_ 

Reminds me of the TOXIC catsuit from the OHT 

- The BBMA's outfit was great too.

-All of the Work ***** opening outfits have been so on point (except for that miltary themed swimmsuit)

50 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

it came back when she started messing with the costume

Thinking back to it Britney has always messed with her costumes, just that she used to have actual good designs to start with so if she messed something up it didn't look that bad

she's been messing up her costumes since the circus tour...before she used to wear what they gave her. she didn't change anything for the oht 

3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Some of the initial POM costumes were actually great but then Britney changes them or completely replaces them with other non-matching theme outfits. To me these were great:

spl673644-013.jpg 

I never understand why everyone hates this oufits. It's pretty nice... The only problem was her body shape and, in my opinion, it was too dark for her. It doesn't match her skin color so it looks weird. Not to mention the horrible tights under the outfit.

And we need the designer of the Circus tour outfits back... The outfits were SO good! :crying2: But in the end we all know that it's Britney the one who ruined every POM outfit and the one who chooses to wear them. I hope somebody burn them all once the residence ends.

6 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I never understand why everyone hates this oufits. It's pretty nice... The only problem was her body shape and, in my opinion, it was too dark for her. It doesn't match her skin color so it looks weird. Not to mention the horrible tights under the outfit.

And we need the designer of the Circus tour outfits back... The outfits were SO good! :crying2: But in the end we all know that it's Britney the one who ruined every POM outfit and the one who chooses to wear them. I hope somebody burn them all once the residence ends.

it actually looks cheap compared to what it should look like 

Imagen relacionada

Archived