• Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If I was in charge, I'd pick these.

IMG_78586b701.jpg

Robot Army / Music / Angel + Demon

Club / Freakshow / Circus / Jungle

Maybe they should put you in charge :dorkney:

IMO, the only thing that's missing from your compilation is a proper "Circus" themed outfit (not that there's ever really been one during POM, unless they'd put that ringleader jacket she's been wearing on top of the 2016 BBMA costume and then remove it for the next songs). Similarly, I'm not sure how I feel about the metallic "Freakshow" leotard, but I don't think that section has ever had a good costume (although admittedly I don't remember them all by any means). However, the black leotard for the "angel/demon" section is arguably one of the best costumes she's had throughout the duration of POM, along with the black catsuit she debuted at the 2015 BBMA's.  I also really loved this costume:

47dd559dfc687fd696ac0ab83316afd9.jpg

I like that it's kind of a throwback to BOMT (even though that's not the section they used it for). Plus it's just really cute and flattering, one of the most "fun" costumes she's worn in years. RIP :(

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Maybe they should put you in charge :dorkney:

IMO, the only thing that's missing from your compilation is a proper "Circus" themed outfit (not that there's ever really been one during POM, unless they'd put that ringleader jacket she's been wearing on top of the 2016 BBMA costume and then remove it for BOM/TOMH). Similarly, I'm not sure how I feel about the metallic "Freakshow" leotard, but I don't think that section has ever had a good costume. However, the black leotard for the "angel/demon" section is arguably one of the best costumes she's had throughout the duration of POM, along with the black catsuit she debuted at the 2015 BBMA's.  I also really loved this costume:

47dd559dfc687fd696ac0ab83316afd9.jpg

I like that it's kind of a throwback to BOMT (even though that's not the section they used it for). Plus it's just really cute and flattering, one of the most "fun" costumes she's worn in years. RIP :(

I guess if you wanted to, you could swap the metallic leotard for the Club section. She can be the disco ball. :quirkney: And the catsuit for Freakshow. I just really love that catsuit because she looks bomb in it. I'm just not a fan of the lingerie / bikini pieces she's had for that section.

I liked the prep outfit too. I just HATE that black fishnet sticking out of the bikini bottoms. It ruins it, cheapens it to me.

I used the BBMA costume for Circus becuase I feel like she could use the jacket / hat for Circus / Amy and then strip it off showing the crystal bikini for Breathe / Touch. I honestly didn't like the original gold dress, it looks like some arts and crafts dress with two paper plates. :orangu:

maxresdefault.jpg

58 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

:wyd: 

Resultado de imagen de britney circus tour

you know this was made with a mold of her body...you better watch the videos I posted :lemmetellu:

Yes I loved that one too, also the one she wore for Slave 4 U in the onyx hotel tour, but as a whole her outfits in each tour and the pom residency are just pretty simple, at least in comparation with Beyoncé's outfits for the formation tour. 

1 hour ago, Da Bubblah said:

Yes I loved that one too, also the one she wore for Slave 4 U in the onyx hotel tour, but as a whole her outfits in each tour and the pom residency are just pretty simple, at least in comparation with Beyoncé's outfits for the formation tour. 

I'm talking about the circus tour outfits...watch the first video in the op. Those outfits are full of details. Beyonce wishes to own them :lemmetellu:

On 2017-09-16 at 2:14 AM, Body ache said:

Have you not seen Gaga. She's literally Joanne now. She's having her "mom" era compared to how much she used to care for fashion. Even BTW suffered hugely from how she used to dress.

I just had a flashback to when she showed up to an awards show in an egg. 

How the times have changed. 

Archived