Her costumes went downhill

really really cool guy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

it actually looks cheap compared to what it should look like 

Imagen relacionada

Britney's one actually wasnt bad at all, when you look at good quality pictures it had great details, the most problem is her horrible grandma bra she wears under it and her visible tights. It made it look cheap 

This thread made me remember the meltdowns over her circus tour outfits and messy hair during the last 2 legs. Just to remind you Britney didn't start ruining her wardrobe in 2016.

Exhale was freaking out over her outfit choices in Australia

And the outfit she wore for pom and radar in Adelaide

Do you remember how did the BOM outfit turn out after Britney made her changes?

Do you remember the black leotard that replaced the metal slave corset? Exhale used to hate it with a passion

And when it made its glorious comeback for the second US leg...

Replacing the cop outfit as well...

Or the times she blended the outfits and used the mannequin Tshirt for toxic, or the POM corset for toxic and womanizer, or the IUSA outfit for Everytime...

Don't get me wrong. I love the circus tour and I really love Britney. I proudly belong to the Britards group. I love most of the things she does and always try to bring the positivity during the meltdowns (even during the Make Me MV situation). The one thing I can't tolerate is the tendency to praise the past in order to make a current situation worse. Yes POM needs to end asap and atm the outfits are all horrible, but it has been like that in 2009 as well. Britney is one of those people who can't do a perfect job when she's bored. Her sync was bad towards the end of circus and FFT as well. Her outfits hair and makeup looked bad towards the end as well. That's who she is and you chose to stan her... If you want perfection follow Beyonce. She is perfect everyday...

I always chose to see the bright side. She looks hot and I'm pretty sure that she wll be flawless if the new era starts kinda soon.   

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, dancewithme said:

This thread made me remember the meltdowns over her circus tour outfits and messy hair during the last 2 legs. Just to remind you Britney didn't start ruining her wardrobe in 2016.

Exhale was freaking out over her outfit choices in Australia

And the outfit she wore for pom and radar in Adelaide

Do you remember how did the BOM outfit turn out after Britney made her changes?

Do you remember the black leotard that replaced the metal slave corset? Exhale used to hate it with a passion

And when it made its glorious comeback for the second US leg...

Replacing the cop outfit as well...

Or the times she blended the outfits and used the mannequin Tshirt for toxic, or the POM corset for toxic and womanizer, or the IUSA outfit for Everytime...

Don't get me wrong. I love the circus tour and I really love Britney. I proudly belong to the Britards group. I love most of the things she does and always try to bring the positivity during the meltdowns (even during the Make Me MV situation). The one thing I can't tolerate is the tendency to praise the past in order to make a current situation worse. Yes POM needs to end asap and atm the outfits are all horrible, but it has been like that in 2009 as well. Britney is one of those people who can't do a perfect job when she's bored. Her sync was bad towards the end of circus and FFT as well. Her outfits hair and makeup looked bad towards the end as well. That's who she is and you chose to stan her... If you want perfection follow Beyonce. She is perfect everyday...

I always chose to see the bright side. She looks hot and I'm pretty sure that she wll be flawless if the new era starts kinda soon.   

Exactly, people are praising the circus era like it was sooo good yet I remember there were meltdowns left and right. There's even a thread saying "just when we think it couldn't get any worst, we got FF" 

POM and the Glory era wasn't as bad as people make it. The only time I was truly angry was the Make Me situation but everything else she has always been this way and I can tolerate that because for once in her life she is putting herself first and making sure to take care of herself and what she wants rather than please others. People here aren't hypocrites and want her to Ben primeney again but what if primeney was just as depressed and goes home rocking herself to sleep? 

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Body ache said:

Have you not seen Gaga. She's literally Joanne now. She's having her "mom" era compared to how much she used to care for fashion. Even BTW suffered hugely from how she used to dress.

Yeah but does she destroys outfits or venture off course and wear something that is not the tour costume? I feel like it's just the look and Gaga is dedicated to the look of whatever the project is. I'm not defending Gaga, just curious because Britney seems to be the only pop star that does the stuff she does (which I applaude but also kinda annoyed) 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Exactly, people are praising the circus era like it was sooo good yet I remember there were meltdowns left and right. There's even a thread saying "just when we think it couldn't get any worst, we got FF" 

POM and the Glory era wasn't as bad as people make it. The only time I was truly angry was the Make Me situation but everything else she has always been this way and I can tolerate that because for once in her life she is putting herself first and making sure to take care of herself and what she wants rather than please others. People here aren't hypocrites and want her to Ben primeney again but what if primeney was just as depressed and goes home rocking herself to sleep? 

Britney was not a very happy person during her prime. At least not during 2002-2004... I'm happy she is happy now

10 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Forever my favorite costume... It was SO Britney, and she destroyed it :crying2:

Yaass! I agree it matched her perfectly. :crying1: 

It was like a cheerleader/school girl hybrid that worked well for that section against her dancers that wear 90's inspired grunge/paid outfits.  

6 hours ago, Rico. said:

And my favorite !

original_1488411003341.jpg

One of my favorites too and this worked so well with the theme.   POM 2.0 is the show she really should have started off with.

RIP her original knee high boots.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, dancewithme said:

Britney was not a very happy person during her prime. At least not during 2002-2004... I'm happy she is happy now

No, I definitely agree, she wouldn't have cheated and acted out if she wasn't. I always feel like her cheery personality was her overcompensating.

Archived