Her costumes went downhill

really really cool guy

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's Britney and her tacky taste. I love the woman to death but she doesn't have a good sense of style. That's been known but it would be nice if they can hire a full time stylist to have certain requirements for costumes. At this point, the seamstresses are just pulling anything from the local Victoria's Secret and stitching it together. Then we have Britney's increasingly annoying habit of cutting up and adding those disgusting waist trainers to every costume.

I legitimately bought this exact teddy from VS, but returned it when my boyfriend said it made me appear as though I had no ***** :orangu:

DHIKWEsV0AAuHHP.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/09/2017 at 0:04 AM, Body ache said:

The same thing happens with every artist. Look at Gaga, Beyonce..

Huh??????????????????????????????????????????????'

beyonce-formation-tour-performance-june-

36f6b2bd9106b638_GettyImages-531491318.j

0507-DM6A4066.jpg

beyonce_houston_002.jpg

beyonce-formation-world-tour-atlanta.jpg

Excuse you but as the huge Britney fan that I am I can objectively say that Britney has never in her life worn such mesmerizing and complex outfits for a tour like Beyoncé's. Her outfits get better and better each year, while she's wearing Givenchy on stage Britney is wearing those cheap *** costumes

1 minute ago, Da Bubblah said:

0507-DM6A4066.jpg

beyonce_houston_002.jpg

Excuse you but as the huge Britney fan that I am I can objectively say that Britney has never in her life worn such mesmerizing and complex outfits for a tour like Beyoncé's. Her outfits get better and better each year, while she's wearing Givenchy on stage Britney is wearing those cheap *** costumes

:wyd: 

Resultado de imagen de britney circus tour

you know this was made with a mold of her body...you better watch the videos I posted :lemmetellu:

6 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I legitimately bought this exact teddy from VS, but returned it when my boyfriend said it made me appear as though I had no ***** :orangu:

DHIKWEsV0AAuHHP.jpg

Dead. :orangu:

The sis looks great in the promo shots but once she gets on stage it's tragic. The worst part is they had decent and even great costumes but they scrap them so quickly because Britney would rather go out in her underwear.

What was wrong with this?

britney-spears-piece-of-me-vegas-show-ph

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The sis looks great in the promo shots but once she gets on stage it's tragic. The worst part is they had decent and even great costumes but they scrap them so quickly because Britney would rather go out in her underwear.

she had a lot of good outfits but she prefers to stay comfortable and have easy and quick changes

Resultado de imagen de britney 2016 vegas

she cut the sleeves off this one and then ditched it...like wtf Britney :wyd: 

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I really liked that costume, the top in particular (the pants didn't seem to be tailored perfectly to her body, but they're still 100% better than anything she's currently wearing on stage). Plus, it's supposed to be a greatest hits show, and crop tops with pants are what people think of when they hear the name "Britney Spears." This is simple, attractive, and clearly meant to be danced in. 

10 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

0507-DM6A4066.jpg

beyonce_houston_002.jpg

None of these are iconic.

12 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

0507-DM6A4066.jpg

beyonce_houston_002.jpg

Just like with Gaga, I don't personally like/love all of these costumes (especially because I'm not a big fan of leotards), but at least they are clearly COSTUMES, very well-designed, and fitting for each respective setting. That last one, in particular, looks good because it complements her dancers so well.

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

From that older look I would pick again only hair colour.
For me that lingerie makes perfect sense in this setting and it does match with other dancers.

DanceHallGirl-1885-DPL.jpg 

23 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

DHIKWEsV0AAuHHP.jpg

perfect :) 

13 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh god, I forgot about the (two!) "Jane the Virgin" dresses. Let's at least be grateful those are gone. Not only was this not neon/glow-in-the-dark at all, thereby eliminating the entire point of this section, but the length/fabric caused her to flash her panties during EVERY SINGLE dance break. 

26 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I really liked that costume, the top in particular (the pants didn't seem to be tailored perfectly to her body, but they're still 100% better than anything she's currently wearing on stage). Plus, it's supposed to be a greatest hits show, and crop tops with pants are what people think of when they hear the name "Britney Spears." This is simple, attractive, and clearly meant to be danced in. 

If I was in charge, I'd pick these.

IMG_78586b701.jpg

Robot Army / Music / Angel + Demon

Club / Freakshow / Circus / Jungle

Guest BreatheOnMoi

Yeah all I needed to know is people in this thread think beyonce and lady Gaga have worn more iconic outfits than Britney ever had in her career. 

Just toss all of y'all together in the recycle bin plz :begone:

Archived