what happened with the slumber party original version?

JP9101

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I remember that. They did such a big fat mess when they released the "single"! They also messed with the audio for the music video after uploading it ffs, when we ended up with chipmunkney in the final version. :embarrassney: Only Britney's team tbh.

that was so ****** up

for once they had done something good, putting a different audio on the video instead of the iTunes version, and they went and changed it after a few days or the next day I don't even remember, instead of changing the iTunes version for the audio of the video

at least I managed to download the original version before they deleted it from the internet

also, if I'm not mistaken, there was a brief time when all the versions of the album were up:

• Original standard - censored
  • Original deluxe - censored
  • Original standard - explicit
  • Original  deluxe - explicit
  • Tinashe standard - censored
  • Tinashe deluxe - censored
  • Tinashe standard - explicit
  • Tinashe deluxe - explicit

and all of them with the same damn cover lol

To that we would have to add the physical versions that have DYWCO as the second track, the Japanese versions, plus the Japan Tour edition, and I think it is without a doubt the album that more versions has had in her career.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

that was so ****** up

for once they had done something good, putting a different audio on the video instead of the iTunes version, and they went and changed it after a few days or the next day I don't even remember, instead of changing the iTunes version for the audio of the video

at least I managed to download the original version before they deleted it from the internet

also, if I'm not mistaken, there was a brief time when all the versions of the album were up:

• Original standard - censored
  • Original deluxe - censored
  • Original standard - explicit
  • Original  deluxe - explicit
  • Tinashe standard - censored
  • Tinashe deluxe - censored
  • Tinashe standard - explicit
  • Tinashe deluxe - explicit

and all of them with the same damn cover lol

To that we would have to add the physical versions that have DYWCO as the second track, the Japanese versions, plus the Japan Tour edition, and I think it is without a doubt the album that more versions has had in her career.

Omg the different Glory versions :ricackle:. I also got my hands on the original video btw, thank goodness! :hype:

Adding to the Slumber Party mess, why the hell do they use the censored version in POM? It's a show in Las ******* Vegas what are they thinking. :nyheadache:

1 hour ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Omg the different Glory versions :ricackle:. I also got my hands on the original video btw, thank goodness! :hype:

Adding to the Slumber Party mess, why the hell do they use the censored version in POM? It's a show in Las ******* Vegas what are they thinking. :nyheadache:

They do the same for Scream and Shout. "You're gonna t-t-turn it up." :calculating:

8 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Torrent, more than likely. YT, no. Glory is still stupidly copyrighted and can't be posted there. It's not even on her official/topic channel. :nochillbrit:

Wow, another big mistake by her team. Many popular artists have their albums uploaded to their YT channel. It's makes them more popular! 

Archived