what happened with the slumber party original version?

JP9101

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

The original version is only available if you buy the physical copy. When Tinashe hopped on, they replaced the original version with the tinashe version on all streaming apps. I only listen to the original version. Tinashe is cute but her voice makes me cringe on that song.

mess

tinasha ruin the song for me :meltdown:

thanks god I bought Glory first day on itunes

12 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

The original version is only available if you buy the physical copy. When Tinashe hopped on, they replaced the original version with the tinashe version on all streaming apps. I only listen to the original version. Tinashe is cute but her voice makes me cringe on that song.

I remember that. They did such a big fat mess when they released the "single"! They also messed with the audio for the music video after uploading it ffs, when we ended up with chipmunkney in the final version. :embarrassney: Only Britney's team tbh.

11 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

For some reason i can't listen to Tinashe version on Spotify.I can listen to it only on Spotify web but not on the pc app.

It says feat.Tinashe but still Britney :gimmemoar: 

Do you have the original Slumber Party downloaded on your computer? My guess is you do and it's picking up that local file and playing it instead of playing the remix from Spotify's servers 

Archived