Lance Bass Talks Possibility of Justin Timberlake Collaborating With Britney Spears

annalai23

53 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

It would be a massive hit that's for sure. It would do Britney's career a world of good and would probably become her biggest hit since like 2011 maybe even longer. JT doesn't really need it, his last album was a huge hit and last year he had a massive hit with Cant Stop The Feeling. So professionally it would be more career beneficial to Britney rather than JT. I would worry how it would affect Britney emotionally and to an extent JT as well but mainly Britney. There's no doubt she still loves him and JT still cares a lot for her. And I would worry that working together might bring up old feelings and take its toll on Britney. I know shes with Sam and seems happy and Sam does seem like the first decent guy shes been with since Justin, but I don't think she'll ever get over Justin and working with him might bring it all back for her.

In saying that, it might do the opposite and do her the world of good. Maybe because shes so happy with Sam, she might be able to reunite with Justin, work with him and maybe struck up a friendship with him. I would love that to happen for her but I would worry that the first scenario would happen

She finally got good ****. She couldn't care for JT now. :tiffcackle:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived