Lance Bass Talks Possibility of Justin Timberlake Collaborating With Britney Spears

annalai23

**Another Day, Another talk**

If Lance Bass had it his way, Justin Timberlake would most certainly collaborate musically with Britney Spears. 

ET's Lauren Zima spoke with the *NSYNC member while at the Natural Balance Pet Food Presents: Dog Yoga With Lance Bass event, and he didn't find it too far-fetched that Timberlake would work with his ex-girlfriend again.

"That would be amazing," he said of the two possibly doing a duet.  

As for whether there's too much history between Spears and Timberlake for that to happen, Bass thinks they have long since put the past behind them. "I would love to see it happen, and I don't think it's not going to happen," he continued. "They're good. They're friends."

While Bass fully supports the idea, a source close to Timberlake told ET earlier this month that there is still no collaboration in the works between the two singers.

Next year marks the 20-year anniversary of *NSYNC's debut, self-titled album, which is "perfect timing" as the boy band will also be receiving a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. 

Bass confirmed that he, Timberlake, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone are all planning to attend the ceremony. "I was telling them, we talk daily on group text, we need to show up wearing the exact same outfits we wore in '98," he quipped. "We used to dress the same, which was so cheesy, but that was the '90s." 

This isn't the first time Bass has dished on what *NSYNC has in store for their fans. Here's another exclusive interview with the 38-year-old star, where he talks about the group releasing their beloved Christmas album on vinyl:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's such a mystery why brit and jt's relationship to this day is so akward. Why did they make this such a big deal. 15 years since the breakup, and people are still making questions about their relationship BECAUSE they make sure not to be in the same place at the same time and by that underline that there is some need to avoid each other. If two people cant be at the same place 15 years on, of course people question why. Vma's 2008 would have been a natural event for also jt to attend, them seen together, and that would have been the end of speculation. No one would be analysing their relationship today. 

We literally don't know what happened between her saying she wanted to work with him and him saying he was down until now. They could very well have started contact and become friends. Just because they weren't in the past doesn't mean things haven't changed 

It would be a massive hit that's for sure. It would do Britney's career a world of good and would probably become her biggest hit since like 2011 maybe even longer. JT doesn't really need it, his last album was a huge hit and last year he had a massive hit with Cant Stop The Feeling. So professionally it would be more career beneficial to Britney rather than JT. I would worry how it would affect Britney emotionally and to an extent JT as well but mainly Britney. There's no doubt she still loves him and JT still cares a lot for her. And I would worry that working together might bring up old feelings and take its toll on Britney. I know shes with Sam and seems happy and Sam does seem like the first decent guy shes been with since Justin, but I don't think she'll ever get over Justin and working with him might bring it all back for her.

In saying that, it might do the opposite and do her the world of good. Maybe because shes so happy with Sam, she might be able to reunite with Justin, work with him and maybe struck up a friendship with him. I would love that to happen for her but I would worry that the first scenario would happen

Archived