THIS ************ SMILED IN HIS MUG SHOT?!

BrittonJeanSpears

Guest $elfish
52 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

"idiot mother fuckers" *uses shitti minaj gif* :tiffcackle:

I love how your so pressed that I stan nicki :nicki2: 

you don't see me insulting Lana del ray infact born to die is a bop:staysalty:

stay pressed:snapney:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, $elfish said:

I love how your so pressed that I stan nicki :nicki2: 

you don't see me insulting Lana del ray infact born to die is a bop:staysalty:

stay pressed:snapney:

i'm not pressed u stan for trash, i just found it ironic ur use of "idiot *************" and used a gif of a woman who's verses consist of "cutlettt", "chickennn", & "bitcheeessz":tiffcackle: also its "rey" not "ray" :whitney:

15 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i'm not pressed u stan for trash, i just found it ironic ur use of "idiot *************" and used a gif of a woman who's verses consist of "cutlettt", "chickennn", & "bitcheeessz":tiffcackle: also its "rey" not "ray" :whitney:

And a woman who publicly mocks disabled people and posts it to her Instagram :whitney:

Trashy woman

Guest $elfish
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

And a woman who publicly mocks disabled people and posts it to her Instagram :whitney:

Trashy woman

Feel free to make your 10 page rant on nicki featuring the rest of the gang in general 

this is the britney section:begone:

4 hours ago, $elfish said:

******* ***** gets bailed out after slamming a body guard on the floor and going on stage 

don't these idiotic mother fuckers learn from what happened with Ariana? they need to beef up security it's stupid how many times fans get on stage with out permission 

giphy.gif

I mean... Ariana's show was an ******* setting off bombs by the exits. This was a dude running up on stage. Which has happened previously to Britney. But yeah, security should be beefed up and they should be on their A-game. I guarantee someone got fired over this. The dancers got hurt, a security guard hit the floor HARD, there's no way in hell someone's head isn't gonna roll for this. :lessons: 

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

what i don't get is he was acting up in the audience why not remove him then? her security is ****, just like everything to do with her career i guess :weusay: 

I can't argue with any of that. :reductive: 

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

The fact that her dancers were able to restrain him and not her own security :weusay:

People keep saying “poor Britney”, but what about that security guard that got flipped on his back? That takes some impressive strength, maybe he should be hired :tiffcackle:

I mean part of my concern is for Britney, obviously. I stan for her. But most of my concern is for the security and dancers who dogpiled on him. A bunch of them got hit. Hell, one even looked like he hurt his back bad, thus why Britney was reportedly crying because she thought a dancer had broken his back. :yaknow: There is no need for this to happen, especially since it's consistently happened at Circus, at Femme Fatale and now at Piece of Me.

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean... Ariana's show was an ******* setting off bombs by the exits. This was a dude running up on stage. Which has happened previously to Britney. But yeah, security should be beefed up and they should be on their A-game. I guarantee someone got fired over this. The dancers got hurt, a security guard hit the floor HARD, there's no way in hell someone's head isn't gonna roll for this. :lessons: 

I can't argue with any of that. :reductive: 

I mean part of my concern is for Britney, obviously. I stan for her. But most of my concern is for the security and dancers who dogpiled on him. A bunch of them got hit. Hell, one even looked like he hurt his back bad, thus why Britney was reportedly crying because she thought a dancer had broken his back. :yaknow: There is no need for this to happen, especially since it's consistently happened at Circus, at Femme Fatale and now at Piece of Me.

Wait hold on

did the dancer actually get injured?:omg:

if anyone did I hope more than a few heads are rolling :notfeelinit: 

5 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Wait hold on

did the dancer actually get injured?:omg:

if anyone did I hope more than a few heads are rolling :notfeelinit: 

According to the video, Britney was bawling backstage because she thought one of her dancers BROKE HIS BACK defending her. :yaknow: And the actual footage clearly shows everyone jumping on the guy and plenty of people falling to the ground. Not out of the realm of possibility to hurt your back like that. :mattafact:

Security should be disciplined and whichever dancer got injured better sue. :myjam: 

Guest $elfish
Just now, danny1994 said:

You’re the one who posted a Nicki gif, you should’ve posted a Britney gif :weusay:

Hypocrite

As a reaction gif 

didn't make a 10 page rant on her

tumblr_n621c2J7O51qdnrlxo1_500.gif

5 hours ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

You guys are embarrassing. The guy was zero threat to Britney and is now enemy #1 among the base while the majority of you sit here and **** on Britney on the daily. 

Ummm we dont go on stage doing backflips, body slam/flip a security guard and start kicking people. Drunk or not that was violence and a threat:bichpls:

Archived