Does anybody know why Brinni hates HIAM?

CristMont

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

aw poor britney :tiffcackle: yet she wears those hideous outfits no designer would put their name to :tiffcackle: britney isn't a slave ffs :tiffcackle:

And the fact that Breathe On Me and TOMH were performed at the Circus tour and POM despite never being singles :tiffcackle:

Britney loves those songs and clearly had input.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

And the fact that Breathe On Me and TOMH were performed at the Circus tour and POM despite never being singles :tiffcackle:

Britney loves those songs and clearly had input.

we have video proof of her choosing the pom setlist. she pushed for matm over outrageous. if her team were in control they wouldn't let her onstage like a mess. :tiffcackle:

she might be the typical popstar but it doesn't mean shes some sort of label slave :tiffcackle:

Just now, danny1994 said:

But she doesn’t have any control, she’s a salve who’s told what to do :tiffcackle:

She's controlled yet does zilch promo for the past 2 albums. Lol ok Jan.

She just needs some motivation and passion again. She spends all this time recording and then once the album is mastered and pressed she's over it.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She's controlled yet does zilch promo for the past 2 albums. Lol ok Jan.

She just needs some motivation and passion again. She spends all this time recording and then once the album is mastered and pressed she's over it.

I know, I was just being sarcastic :tiffcackle:

Guest $elfish
17 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No clue. She enjoys Till the World Ends and that's really it. I Wanna Go got the axe too. :yesokay:

just like she axed giving a **** about her career

giphy.gif

Guest $elfish
11 hours ago, jennyj said:

SHE doesn't get to choose what songs on the tour.  If you watch FTR, she clearly gave opinions on tour songs and singles, and they didn't listen to her. :(

Just because it's not on the tour or a single, doesn't mean she doesn't like it.  That's out of her control sadly, unless she's able to escape that messy team of hers and get one that actually supports her creative freedom.   That being said, HIAM was a bop, but I hated the MV lol.  But glad some people liked it.  I hope it'll be on her text show/tour... minus that horrible chair/hairography routine lol.

did you watch i am britney jean??

they literally had a board with her songs on them and she picked them 

she didn't pick hot as ice which is triggering to me:triggered:

at least it was considered 

and btw if britney likes a song she puts it on her tour or pushes for it 

she said he about to lose me was her fave song from femme fatale and she put it on the tour 

as well as pushing for slave to become a single 

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She added HATLM to the tour though. She's doing a GH show and she doesn't include one of her #1 hits throughout the 4 years of the show and a revamp? She does not like the song and it's ok. She's not going to hate you for liking it.

We can agree to disagree. That's not the only qualification to prove that Britney hates her own hit.

Archived