Omg I'm meeting Britney tonight!!!!

BritneyJeanAmaze

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BritneyJeanAmaze said:

Thanks everyone! I'll post all the pics and all tonight after the concert! I'll make a new thread once I get back to the hotel :)

One friendly advice... Don't freak out in front of her, don't make weird moves, don't tell her she's the queen , that she is the best, that her music changed your life, etc. cause that makes her uncomfortable (plus she is aware of that, since you paid that much to meet her). Feel free to ask her whatever you want to know (about her career, of course) and treat her like every other human being. That's how you're gonna get good photo + good experience. Have fun. I'm looking forward to see your photo and to read your impressions. :)

4 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Happy birthday, and have a fantastic time! (Maybe if you fudge the truth a little and tell her your name is Jacob, the chances of having HB live vocals would be even further increased, since she's already performed it)  :mattafact:

She can just lip sync to the previous recording :quirkney:

Archived