Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Timbaland LIKED a reply from the Britney/JT Rumor Post


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Denise said:

Especially when it comes to Britney :quirkney:

 

Me too sis but I don't want that collab.. it will be the biggest meltdown ever :weirdmeout:

Of course is going to be the biggest meltdown ever if this torn out to be false. But I don't think is the case right know, It's obvious that Justin has always wanted to record with Britney, as Timbaland. I remember back in the day, both of them were upset with Britney because she didn't want to know **** about them. 

I don't know about Chad Hugo, but Danja and Pharrell have worked with Britney before, both styles have that hip hop/R&B rhythms which fits with Justin's music. So the receipts to get a hit are there :myjam:

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, YALA said:

Of course is going to be the biggest meltdown ever if this torn out to be false. But I don't think is the case right know, It's obvious that Justin has always wanted to record with Britney, as Timbaland. I remember back in the day, both of them were upset with Britney because she didn't want to know **** about them. 

I don't know about Chad Hugo, but Danja and Pharrell have worked with Britney before, both styles have that hip hop/R&B rhythms which fits with Justin's music. So the receipts to get a hit are there :myjam:

Exactly and tbh people expect other thing, they expect a performance, a video, something about true love blah blah blah and 100% this is not going to happen.. imagine if this song will be just a song from his album, without promotion, just a song made by producers not by Britney and Justin.... The desert meltdown was nothing, this time everybody will have a huge huge meltdown because Britney and Justin is everybody's dream..

Tbh people's expectations are high

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Denise said:

Exactly and tbh people expect other thing, they expect a performance, a video, something about true love blah blah blah and 100% this is not going to happen.. imagine if this song will be just a song from his album, without promotion, just a song made by producers not by Britney and Justin.... The desert meltdown was nothing, this time everybody will have a huge huge meltdown because Britney and Justin is everybody's dream..

Tbh people's expectations are high

I hope they don't perform it if true. It would be awkward anyway. if there is chemistry, they are both attached to other ppl and that's weird lol. And JT still performs like his nsync days. Britney...not so much. :-/  I'll just be glad they finally give us the full duet they were supposed to give us years ago. It will be a good song. But I'm not hoping for anything else.

Link to comment

Well if that whole other post is true then I deff think it's happening I doubt he'd say "it's coming" if it really isn't......I mean imagine the backlash he'd get! I'm actually really surprised about the whole thing, I mean it's crazy to think about plus Timbo dissed Britney before in the past but people can change I guess. Does anyone know when his album comes out? I'm assuming the collabo would be one of his singles! 

Link to comment
59 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I hope they don't perform it if true. It would be awkward anyway. if there is chemistry, they are both attached to other ppl and that's weird lol. And JT still performs like his nsync days. Britney...not so much. :-/  I'll just be glad they finally give us the full duet they were supposed to give us years ago. It will be a good song. But I'm not hoping for anything else.

Justin most certainly doesn't perform like his *NSYNC days. He barely dances or even puts energy to his moves when he performs. 

Link to comment
Guest Brichney.

Isn't it weird to have your friend/music producer like stuff from you and your ex, while he knows that you're married and have a kid? It's either Justin and Timbaland agreed to have a PR deal and toy with fans' minds/feelings and Jessica is in on the joke, or Justin and his friend have no consideration for Jessica Biel's feelings, or their marriage is just a Hollywood arrangement so she doesn't care. Because trust me, honey, if my man or his friend did this, we're done, hunty.

:mattafact: 

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Isn't it weird to have your friend/music producer like stuff from you and your ex, while he knows that you're married and have a kid? It's either Justin and Timbaland agreed to have a PR deal and toy with fans' minds/feelings and Jessica is in on the joke, or Justin and his friend have no consideration for Jessica Biel's feelings, or their marriage is just a Hollywood arrangement so she doesn't care. Because trust me, honey, if my man or his friend did this, we're done, hunty.

:mattafact: 

I was thinking about that also... it's so weird :gross:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block