For B10 I want

Michaelgiftos

I want Britney to really experiment like she did for glory but just promote better. I loved the direction she went in with Glory but I want Songs like Mood Ring to be on the standard edition instead of WYN. I'd like it if she did something similar to ITZ since that album is so timeless and innovative, I think B10 should be like Ariana Grandes dangerous Woman, or Beyoncé self titled record. Something more urban/r&b leaning instead of pop. I'd love a good pop track for the lead single but I want the rest of the album to be songs like MR, MM, Blow by Beyoncé, Touch it by Ariana, Fetish by Selena what do y'all think 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could name countless things I'd like for her next album but I think I will never end so, as a summary I'd like:

A COMPLETE FOCUS ON THE PROJECT! 

this implies a perfect promotional plan, good selection single choices, well publicized appearances performances. I don´t think it is necessary to mention all I want because it is precisely what the entire Britney fanbase wants from her as well. It's not about quantity, it's about quality. 

Archived