I just love me some WOMANIZERRRRRRRR!

KashKave

"The ***** is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!" I remember shouting this to my non-Britney fan friends when Womanizer came out. OMG I was so ******* excited. I made my mom and my aunt stay up and wait for the premiere of the video on ABC lol. Britney looked SO ******* good. Womanizer is the ****, is still the **** & will ALWAYS be the ****. 

And this SINGLE COVER... MY GOSH - Britney looked ******* SENSATIONAL! 5426984362_953d60cc64_z.jpg

Oh and the FFT remix - BEST thing ever.

So, yeah... this is my appreciation thread for Womanizer! There are probably millions, but IDGAF, because we all need to appreciate the greatness again. LOL

I'm so stupid... but go and jam with me now... "Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer.. OH..."

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Oh wow, I remember staying up for the ABC Premiere. It was on at 10 right? Or midnight? I don't remember the exact time.

YES, it was at 10 PM. My family was mad, but I always make them suffer through Britney TV specials LOL.

Just now, mauureee said:

Best song for a meet n greet too

britney-scared-by-fan-o.gif

Believe it or not, I was actually at that concert LOL. I didn't know what the hell was happening when that boy ran up on stage. She was screaming and the song was still playing. HAHAHAHA.

3 minutes ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

YES, it was at 10 PM. My family was mad, but I always make them suffer through Britney TV specials LOL.

Believe it or not, I was actually at that concert LOL. I didn't know what the hell was happening when that boy ran up on stage. She was screaming and the song was still playing. HAHAHAHA.

she always sings live since Vegas I guess... :whitney:

I miss those times tbh. I remember the premieres of Womanizer, Circus, the GMA performances I skipped school to watch and to go buy the album in store, waking up at 7 am and turning on the radio to hear the 3 premiere, ahhh. :makeitrain:

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

she always sings live since Vegas I guess... :whitney:

LOL no you didn't! HAHAHAHAHA. Britney smiles her way through each song. 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I miss those times tbh. I remember the premieres of Womanizer, Circus, the GMA performances I skipped school to watch and to go buy the album in store, waking up at 7 am and turning on the radio to hear the 3 premiere, ahhh. :makeitrain:

OMG why weren't we besties?! I did the same ****. I took a mini vacation from work, because of the GMA special. They all knew I was at home, because it was "Britney day" HAHAHAHA. And when she announced the tour that morning on GMA, OMG I was SO excited. I was shooketh!

6 minutes ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

OMG why weren't we besties?! I did the same ****. I took a mini vacation from work, because of the GMA special. They all knew I was at home, because it was "Britney day" HAHAHAHA. And when she announced the tour that morning on GMA, OMG I was SO excited. I was shooketh!

Yes! The same thing for Femme Fatale too. It made those eras all the more exciting because I had discovered stan culture towards the end of the Blackout era so I was able to share with all the other stans online, since I didn't really know any huge fans IRL. :orangu: I remember going online in computer class the day after the Circus tour opening night to watch videos and see photos.

I miss when music was more exciting, now everything just kinda pops up online with no anticipation. It's different. Although I'm happy that Work ***** and Slumber Party got TV premieres. :) 

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yes! The same thing for Femme Fatale too. It made those eras all the more exciting because I had discovered stan culture towards the end of the Blackout era so I was able to share with all the other stans online, since I didn't really know any huge fans IRL. :orangu: I remember going online in computer class the day after the Circus tour opening night to watch videos and see photos.

I miss when music was more exciting, now everything just kinda pops up online with no anticipation. It's different. Although I'm happy that Work ***** and Slumber Party got TV premieres. :) 

You are awesome my friend! That's one thing I LOVED about being a Britney fan. Any time she released an album, single, music video, you name it - there was a huge TV special of some sort. Way back when, we had "Britney week" on TV. MTV would showcase all of Britney's music videos, some of her most popular performances and everything. It was so much fun and oh-so memorable. Like you said, I am glad that she still gets these highlights today. With Work ***** we got a TV premiere and then we got the I am: Britney Jean special. That was awesome. I hope we get more specials in the future. I could watch a Britney documentary, her music videos and concerts all day long. 

You are awesome my friend! That's one thing I LOVED about being a Britney fan. Any time she released an album, single, music video, you name it - there was a huge TV special of some sort. Way back when, we had "Britney week" on TV. MTV would showcase all of Britney's music videos, some of her most popular performances and everything. It was so much fun and oh-so memorable. Like you said, I am glad that she still gets these highlights today. With Work ***** we got a TV premiere and then we got the I am: Britney Jean special. That was awesome. I hope we get more specials in the future. I could watch a Britney documentary, her music videos and concerts all day long. 

It really was always an event. I still remember when Dr. Luke put some snippets on Sounccloud and everyone was losing their **** at the time on how hot the album was turning out. Then KIIS FM put this megamix up on their site!

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It really was always an event. I still remember when Dr. Luke put some snippets on Sounccloud and everyone was losing their **** at the time on how hot the album was turning out. Then KIIS FM put this megamix up on their site!

OMG YES!!!!!! When I heard the I Wanna Go snippet - I came. LMFAO. Okay, that was graphic & not sure, but that **** was ******* AMAZING!!!! I love FF... IDC what anyone says, I love me some FF. The tour? No.. but the album, YASSS king! lol

Archived