why is blackout so loved on here

CHAOTIC STYLE.

4 minutes ago, cheri said:

it doesnt exemplify it tho. and ur observation was baseless because u cannot prove that we ever approached lana's music in the fashion n u claimed we do. u said we were bombarding u when all we did was respond to a conversation u initiated. not sure what u expected to happen?

glory is indeed **** in my opinion. itz and blackout are not. not sure how that's being "overtly negative" when tastes differ

Well you did bombard. me trashing lana shouldnt inherently illicit a 5 person argument. but it does because lana fans are typically incredibly defensive. whether or not youll outright admit to it, my negative words bothered you to the point of reaction and response. otherwise it wouldve just been another irrelevant blip on this forum and i wouldve been ignored.

regardless of any of this, you and i are both pompous as **** and thats really not a matter of debate. so we can go back and forth about whose worse but its pointless.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cheri said:

no one bombarded u dude, not my fault ur all claustrophobic over 3 people quoting u. no one was getting defensive, i was adding my opinion just like u were adding urs. so if my opinion differs from urs, thats getting defensive? u told me to go suck lana's **** whereas i never swore at u or used aggressive language towards u and that's rare for me, as u seem to be aware of :tiffcackle:

nope dont lump me in with yourself. u dont get to falsely insult urself just to u can get away with insulting me. u are pompous indeed, i am not :tiffcackle:

You are incredibly arrogant. More than 2 people coming at me over an opinion is a bombardment. Language isn't the only trait present in aggression, you can be aggressive without swearing simply by being clique-ish and pompous which you are both.

Again, done with this conversation. Proceed to @ me for the next 10 minutes.

Just now, Sokka said:

You know what's the difference between hall and library? Just curious :queenriri:

The rock & roll hall of fame is used to recognise artists who have had a profound impact on the music industry and they get inducted into the hall of fame with a ceremony. 

the library is just one big resource full of albums, publications and more to help people learn about the history of music and the impact for example blackout had.

sure its something to be proud of but its not a major deal and it certainly doesn't make blackout the most influential album in the world. 

1 minute ago, blacklistedd said:

You are incredibly arrogant. More than 2 people coming at me over an opinion is a bombardment. Language isn't the only trait present in aggression, you can be aggressive without swearing simply by being clique-ish and pompous which you are both.

Are you even serious and talking about bombardment? What were you doing to me yesterday in the thread about Lana's album? You should just stop acting like a cry baby because it's a forum and we all have diff opinions and preferences. 

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

little Gagagoogoo wouldn't complain about being "bombarded" if two people were quoting him agreeing with him. imagine feeling THAT claustrophobic over two people quoting u online... where u can actually take the time to write up a response if need be :tiffcackle:

THE HORROR THE HORROR, poor little claustrophobic thing.. 

10 minutes ago, blacklistedd said:

I wasn't aggressive towards you at all. I simply asked a question, and you ignored me entirely.

I wouldn't say your clique-ish given the way you seem set on making everyone here disagree with you (I see you starting an argument over Britney's injury elsewhere), but you are exactly what you described otherwise, and you're projecting.

Why do you even bother with forums if you can't handle simple discussion and engagement? :xcuseme:

Just now, cheri said:

dunno why he doesnt just go back to Gagadaily if **** is so bad over here, didnt he tell button or someone that exhale is worse than ggd? there's more than likely a britney section there so :shameless:

They probably got sick of his pressed posts that they banned him :shameless: 

Just now, cheri said:

"two people quoting me IS bombarding me" but if those two people agreed with him then he wouldnt give a jinky **** would he :tiffcackle:

Why are you guys still having a conversation about this? Why did my negative words towards Lana post-Ultraviolence and her stans have so much of an effect on all of you that you're still making drama with yourself by talking about it for the past 10 minutes? lol

Listen, I provoked a conversation with my statements. I never denied that nor did I ignore it or shy away from it. I engaged and I made my points. But theres literally nothing more to be said about it. And at the end of the day lets be real, you guys arent interested in a discussion regarding the matter either. You guys are finding intrigue in pouncing on this because its something to do and the only reason anyone even frequents forums like this in the first place is boredom. Like im genuinely amused that you're all still talking about me and this situation. Continue while I move on to discuss Outrageous.

1 minute ago, blacklistedd said:

Why are you guys still having a conversation about this? Why did my negative words towards Lana post-Ultraviolence and her stans have so much of an effect on all of you that you're still making drama with yourself by talking about it for the past 10 minutes? lol

Listen, I provoked a conversation with my statements. I never denied that nor did I ignore it or shy away from it. I engaged and I made my points. But theres literally nothing more to be said about it. And at the end of the day lets be real, you guys arent interested in a discussion regarding the matter either. You guys are finding intrigue in pouncing on this because its something to do and the only reason anyone even frequents forums like this in the first place is boredom. Like im genuinely amused that you're all still talking about me and this situation. Continue while I move on to discuss Outrageous.

You need to chill it with the paragraphs, no one here is taking this seriously, we just find it funny how uptight you are being :shameless: 

8 minutes ago, cheri said:

u think these reactions are because of what u said about lana? i was simply trying to have a discussion with someone whose opinion differs from mine. hence why i never swore at u. if u took me disagreeing with u as being aggressive then that's your ******* problem, ask the person their intentions before ur deeply rooted insecurities take over. if i wanted to be aggressive over your opinion on a singer, i would do it. u already acknowledged that u are aware of my "posting style", so why the **** would i need to hide away any type of "aggression"? u were the one that started crying and pissing all over yourself, exiting the thread with "GO SUQ LANUHS DIQ SOME MO" when no one used any kind of aggression against u, u ******* little infant

my attitude changed in this thread, where once again, u were the one to initiate an argument and tried to write me off as "arrogant" when u cant even accept the fact that multiple people WILL quote u on a FORUM if they disagree with u. got it? dont like it? **** off and speak to ONE PERSON in a private message who will lick your ****. good? good. "bombard meeee" you little claustrophobic loser, u wouldnt even have a problem with people "bombarrrding you" if they were agreeing with you. cant believe u are this claustrophobic on a damn forum, how do u even survive in real life when u get into debates/discussions with friends?

im genuinely amused u are still clicking on the thread. why do u keep clicking the notifications?

I actually laughed out loud reading this :tiffcackle:

"u ******* little infant" :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

The album is great but stans really overrate the impact it had. People were already doing electropop before her and the album underperformed commercially.

Depends on what kind of impact you mean. It is, by far, the album out of her discography that has made the greatest impact on me and kept me going through tough times. It's still fresh and "It's Britney, *****" is on par with "Oops, I did it again..." for one of her most iconic lines. So, yeah, it's made its impact. 

2 minutes ago, Serafiana said:

Depends on what kind of impact you mean. It is, by far, the album out of her discography that has made the greatest impact on me and kept me going through tough times. It's still fresh and "It's Britney, *****" is on par with "Oops, I did it again..." for one of her most iconic lines. So, yeah, it's made its impact. 

I'm talking about general impact, not personal.

4 minutes ago, cheri said:

if i was offended over his opinion on lana i would simply say it, if i gave a **** about anti lana comments i would be arguing a lot more on this forum than i already do :tiffcackle: he quoted you and tried to start **** then didnt like it when people started to "bomBAArrrd him" then came in here referring to us as "overtly negative" while acknowledging that he agrees with our views. ******* mess of a human being, go get mother monster to wipe your face it's filthy :tiffcackle:

The irony of him calling you arrogant when he tried to big himself up over his music taste :tiffcackle: what a hypocrite :tiffcackle:

Archived