why is blackout so loved on here

CHAOTIC STYLE.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, cheri said:

makes me laugh when people do that. like wow next ur going to brag about owning vinyls :tiffcackle:

not sure why he's even on this forum since he considers ggd to be less chaotic. i just checked and they have a britney section there, **** off back to that hole @blacklistedd

Reminds me of margshit yesterday telling me not to insult her yet she upvotes comments that are insulting :tiffcackle:

10 minutes ago, button said:

this dude's problem is that he is basing off his posts on his past interactions with lana fans and assuming things because he is used to them behaving a certain way.

i think he forgot we're on a britney forum... there are hardly any snobs/pretentious ppl here. :tiffcackle:

what exactly offended u in this post that u had to downvote it? @thousand oaks

keep mashing that downvote button u pressed soul :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, cheri said:

u guys overrate the **** outta britney's music in general. it's not a bad thing to admit. she has some great songs but u act like she changed the ****** world with itz and blackout. itz is full of quasi-kylie tracks (mark taylor worked with kylie shitloads and we all know toxic was a kylie reject). toxic is the only innovative song shes ever released, period. and its nothing to be ashamed of. u guys are fans of the very definition of a popstar, meaning she releases music that appeals to the masses. not some revolutionary war hero **** sake :tiffcackle:

Do people really think she changed the world with itz and blackout? I haven't heard of this :weirdmeout:

I mean both albums are amazing pop albums and I personally think Britney's best but obviously the delusion is real

16 minutes ago, cheri said:

they love to pretend they hate "drama" yet they refuse to ignore it despite saying they will and even initiate it :tiffcackle:

Like that member who told me to shut up, he didn't even post anything related to the thread and then went on to say how I was sooo ruddeeee and childisssshh and how exhale would be a much better place without me :tiffcackle: like I give a **** :tiffcackle:

Just in case you want to read it when you are bored :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, cheri said:

u guys overrate the **** outta britney's music in general. it's not a bad thing to admit. she has some great songs but u act like she changed the ****** world with itz and blackout. itz is full of quasi-kylie tracks (mark taylor worked with kylie shitloads and we all know toxic was a kylie reject). toxic is the only innovative song shes ever released, period. and its nothing to be ashamed of. u guys are fans of the very definition of a modern popstar, meaning she releases music that appeals to the masses. not some revolutionary war hero **** sake :tiffcackle:

This this this

Britneys 'music' is not very influential, she hasnt changed pop music specifically, pointing it in a new direction. When she did break out, she definatley started a new wave of teen pop, no doubt. But BOMT did not innovate, cheesy europop was already big in the 90's, Britney just 'perfected' it. Her music might not 'innovate', but she influenced others through her videos and stage performances (also taking inspiration from others-obsv) This isn't something to be mad or angry over, it's very very hard to innovate, especially a young pop star (appealing to masses) under heavy control from record labels etc. This is no attack on britneys music, she has amazing music or else she wouldn't have lasted as long as she had. Idk I'm just rambling on now but hey

15 minutes ago, cheri said:

i like how they do nothing but ***** about our presence on the forum yet margashit was the one to spark up a conversation with u first and in general they dont ignore us at all :tiffcackle:

Exactly and in the other thread that we were talking about I posted my opinion and left it, then shitfish posted his little "compliment" which basically consisted of him saying he liked my recent posts then put a spoiler in saying how they "make sense and aren't hating on brit" yeah cuz that's a compliment & I was the one being rude because I retailated? And even then I could've said worse but i didn't  :weusay:

3 hours ago, button said:

we're not discrediting her. the "group" u're talking openly admits that she released great albums in the past, toxic is an innovative song, she used to be an excellent performer/entertainer ect. She has her fair share of good work.

u don't expect us to see people falsely claim that Blackout is in the Rock n roll hall of fame and not say anything right? :tiffcackle:

You're entitled to your opinion on Blackout, I'm just curious to know which album of Britney's you guys think are "great albums", as you say? Is it 'Fillers in the zone', 'Bugglegum pop did it again'? Which ones? :mattafact:

2 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

Do people really think she changed the world with itz and blackout? I haven't heard of this :weirdmeout:

I mean both albums are amazing pop albums and I personally think Britney's best but obviously the delusion is real

A lot of critics, other singers said Blackout changed pop, was evolutionary and sonically ahead of the game, not just "Britards". :triggered:

I love Blackout, but there are definitely other pop albums on its level, if not better. 

Similar to what other people have said, Britney never did anything to truly change the game but rather has always fit right in to what was hot at the time. And imo since around FF/BJ, she has been lagging behind. 

12 hours ago, Shadow. said:

The rock & roll hall of fame is used to recognise artists who have had a profound impact on the music industry and they get inducted into the hall of fame with a ceremony. 

the library is just one big resource full of albums, publications and more to help people learn about the history of music and the impact for example blackout had.

sure its something to be proud of but its not a major deal and it certainly doesn't make blackout the most influential album in the world. 

I understand now. Thanks for explaining it to me :) 

11 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

You're entitled to your opinion on Blackout, I'm just curious to know which album of Britney's you guys think are "great albums", as you say? Is it 'Fillers in the zone', 'Bugglegum pop did it again'? Which ones? :mattafact:

ok but first can u point out my post where i said my opinion on Blackout??? because all i said was that:

-it's not inducted in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame which is a fact

-it's not as influential as Britney fans make it out to be. it didn't "change the game"

Never denied it was a great album. Crying at u thinking I would praise Oops I did it again. :tiffcackle: Touch of my hand alone is better than anything on Blackout. sit down. :tiffcackle: In the Zone remains unbothered since it doesn't have something as crappy as Hot as ice and its Nintendo NES super Mario production :tiffcackle:

11 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

A lot of critics, other singers said Blackout changed pop, was evolutionary and sonically ahead of the game, not just "Britards". :triggered:

Who? That ******* from Rolling Stone who is a known Britney stan and said **** like "Britney uses autotune like Bob Dylan uses the harmonica"? Yeah, he seems like a reliable source. :weusay:

Surprised of how quickly this thread went off the rails. :calculating:. But Honestly I don´t Think Blackout is some kind of masterpiece, is just, a great album, with almost no fillers songs and with a great production work, and definitly one of the best albums of her career

2 minutes ago, Jose1992 said:

Surprised of how quickly this thread went off the rails. :calculating:. But Honestly I don´t Think Blackout is some kind of masterpiece, is just, a great album, with almost no fillers songs and with a great production work, and definitly one of the best albums of her career

Exactly how I feel :verycool:

Great album for sure, but it doesn’t transcend music or anything.

Archived