Pretty girls- BBMA 2015

IonutM

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Britney looked nice, her face, hair and outfit were on point.

The song, performance and MV are kind of too cheesy.

It would be way better if she did not sing in baby voice and if MV had better concept.

For example, if the MVs concept was rich ******* from LA. She could hang out with her girlfriends, driving through LA in Mercedes Benz, buying expensive clothes on Rodeo Drive, few scenes from gym where we can see her **** body. There could be scenes where they are playing out boys in the club, and of course some hot dance choreography.

Everything should scream money and luxury. It would be more relatable to new generation then this one we got.

Also it would be better with Nicki Minaj and maybe few famous cameos in it ( Nicol Richie, Kim K., Paris Hilton).

Sounds like **** Money by Fergie :orangu: but I agree, your concept would have been a lot more fun.

9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Sounds like **** Money by Fergie :orangu: but I agree, your concept would have been a lot more fun.

Well if Brit did it with PG, it would be way before **** MV. Also Brit and Paris have some history that would attract people..

But even without famous cameos, this concept would be more suitable for her image then original one.

Guest $elfish

I agree it was cool and she was wearing the best outfit from pom:urite:

the dancing tho:gross:

i prefer the 2011 s&m performance with Rihanna or 2016 but this one is nice:mattafact: much better than almost any Pom performance :snapney:

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Britney looked nice, her face, hair and outfit were on point.

The song, performance and MV are kind of too cheesy.

It would be way better if she did not sing in baby voice and if MV had better concept.

For example, if the MVs concept was rich ******* from LA. She could hang out with her girlfriends, driving through LA in Mercedes Benz, buying expensive clothes on Rodeo Drive, few scenes from gym where we can see her **** body. There could be scenes where they are playing out boys in the club, and of course some hot dance choreography.

Everything should scream money and luxury. It would be more relatable to new generation then this one we got.

Also it would be better with Nicki Minaj and maybe few famous cameos in it ( Nicol Richie, Kim K., Paris Hilton).

That would be so cool:omgreallyney: your idea is really good I wish the pg mv was like that tbh:meltdown:

4 hours ago, Maryy said:

whats the real problem about that?

Britney lip synch to ALL of her songs, either they are slow or high-energy.

i didn't get your point tbfqh. 

Britney is known for lip syncing, but it's absolutely embarrassing for a rapper to in my opinion. And after all the criticism Iggy had gone through, I could not believe she did that. 

4 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Britney is known for lip syncing, but it's absolutely embarrassing for a rapper to in my opinion. And after all the criticism Iggy had gone through, I could not believe she did that. 

it's absolutely embarrassing for Britney too. :moorangu: she has been lip-synching for her whole career now, after all that continuous criticism too. :lemmetellu:

oh the irony... i guess we should blame a person for do one or two lip-synch performances when our favourite do it all the time.:weusay:

The song, video and performance were just good - not amazing, but good. In a world where some songs/videos/performances are just plain bad, "good" was welcomed back then. She changed her own game again with Glory (for the most part) but in 2015 this was considered good to me.

4 hours ago, Maryy said:

it's absolutely embarrassing for Britney too. :moorangu: she has been lip-synching for her whole career now, after all that continuous criticism too. :lemmetellu:

oh the irony... i guess we should blame a person for do one or two lip-synch performances when our favourite do it all the time.:weusay:

I'm not saying it's right that Britney still does it so much, but that's a part of her. People expect it. I just didn't think Iggy would. But at the same time, I guess it wouldn't work with her Iggy rapping live with the rest of the performance being play back. It's not a bad performance, it's just nothing memorable. 

Archived