Pretty girls- BBMA 2015

IonutM

Yesterday I saw the complete show. To be honest, it is not that bad. I mean the song is cheezy but at least is kinda catchy. The choreo was good, not the best but Britney had the energy. Britney was fierce and funky. I think it was a better performance than the music deserved. nothing iconic tho :prettyney:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

yeah

the song is bad but thats about it

the idea of bringging iggy, the music video, having a theme, maybe having a bigge them such as pretty world and even starting off with a performance, was all good ideas. just the lack of a good sound ruined everything

i totally agree

Britney looked nice, her face, hair and outfit were on point.

The song, performance and MV are kind of too cheesy.

It would be way better if she did not sing in baby voice and if MV had better concept.

For example, if the MVs concept was rich ******* from LA. She could hang out with her girlfriends, driving through LA in Mercedes Benz, buying expensive clothes on Rodeo Drive, few scenes from gym where we can see her **** body. There could be scenes where they are playing out boys in the club, and of course some hot dance choreography.

Everything should scream money and luxury. It would be more relatable to new generation then this one we got.

Also it would be better with Nicki Minaj and maybe few famous cameos in it ( Nicol Richie, Kim K., Paris Hilton).

47 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Britney looked nice, her face, hair and outfit were on point.

The song, performance and MV are kind of too cheesy.

It would be way better if she did not sing in baby voice and if MV had better concept.

For example, if the MVs concept was rich ******* from LA. She could hang out with her girlfriends, driving through LA in Mercedes Benz, buying expensive clothes on Rodeo Drive, few scenes from gym where we can see her **** body. There could be scenes where they are playing out boys in the club, and of course some hot dance choreography.

Everything should scream money and luxury. It would be more relatable to new generation then this one we got.

Also it would be better with Nicki Minaj and maybe few famous cameos in it ( Nicol Richie, Kim K., Paris Hilton).

i mean yeah u totally went for it, i would def say this could totally be a smash hit

it would go viral, i suppose.

18 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

i mean yeah u totally went for it, i would def say this could totally be a smash hit

it would go viral, i suppose.

For Britney, in my opinion, the most important thing is to reinvent her public image. If she wants to have again a commercial success, she has to take better care of her image. 

She has to look like superstar on red carpet, in MVs and live performances. She has to look cool again, that's the only way to have commercial success again beside nice music and quality visuals. 

So I think this type of MV could be big success for her.

First step for her should be to bring some fresh and young blood in her team. Someone who can keep her iconic status, but still make it fresh and cool.

34 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

For Britney, in my opinion, the most important thing is to reinvent her public image. If she wants to have again a commercial success, she has to take better care of her image. 

She has to look like superstar on red carpet, in MVs and live performances. She has to look cool again, that's the only way to have commercial success again beside nice music and quality visuals. 

So I think this type of MV could be big success for her.

First step for her should be to bring some fresh and young blood in her team. Someone who can keep her iconic status, but still make it fresh and cool.

yes, i get you and i agree...

they need to remind people why she is britney spears

and just someone faded who resemble britney sometimes

3 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Iggy. lip synced. to. her. rap......

I mean.........

just tragic :orangu::jackk::gloria:

buttttt Britney looked INCREDIBLE!!!!!

whats the real problem about that?

Britney lip synch to ALL of her songs, either they are slow or high-energy.

i didn't get your point tbfqh. 

7 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

yes, i get you and i agree...

they need to remind people why she is britney spears

and just someone faded who resemble britney sometimes

Exactly! She needs a good idea and vision how she wants to represent herself and her work to the public.

She did not change her image in last 10 years, and thats bad and boring. And the saddest thing is that her own fans are not expecting anything from her anymore.

If she actually start work, take more serious approach to her career and hire experts in the industry success will come. But what she's giving to us for the last 5 years is so bad.

I understand that she has some issues but ***** if you are not interested in this business change It, you have enough money to start some new business and earn a fortune.

Come back when you feel ready and inspired again.

Archived