She's getting more likes

popprison

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her instagram is priceless, no other superstar has the guts to post the things Britney posts and that's what makes me more into her than any other instagram celebrity

The fact she's getting more likes is due to her gym posts. They atract people's attention and I saw a lot of requests on "Britney's healthy program". People see her shape, and starts following her right after just to keep praising :urite:

She's missing the oportunity to post some live singing there... it would be a bomb for sure :donewithit:

19 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Her instagram is priceless, no other superstar has the guts to post the things Britney posts and that's what makes me more into her than any other instagram celebrity

The fact she's getting more likes is due to her gym posts. They atract people's attention and I saw a lot of requests on "Britney's healthy program". People see her shape, and starts following her right after just to keep praising :urite:

She's missing the oportunity to post some living singing there... it would be a bomb for sure :donewithit:

23 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

She's missing the oportunity to post some living singing there... it would be a bomb for sure :donewithit:

That would mean she has to do it regularly though :selenerz: 

1 hour ago, Borja said:

Cool to know, I never noticed about her numbers, but I'm glad she is not posting like crazy every single thing she finds online anymore, or at least, not so frequently lol.

But the suspense! Is it gonna be corn on the cob or two babies kissing or a video of Britney lipping to if u seek Amy 

On 06/08/2017 at 4:11 AM, popprison said:

Her recent posts on Instagram have 300k + likes. Before it was mainly 100k-200k likes per post. I noticed her full body shots reach almost 400k. I know the average pop star today gets 700k - 1 million likes on a hot pic of them self but it's an improvement for her!

She got more followers on insta for a reason 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

She's also getting a lot more likes on Twitter. A year ago I'd shake if she got 10k, nowadays she easily gets 20k+. But I don't think she gets a lot of retweets...

Archived