Britneys new face looks good

blacklistedd

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

back in 2012 everybody complained about her face, saying she needs to fix her face, needs botox, a facelift etc.. and now complaining that she did it. 

let's not exaggerate , her lips don't look THAT bad. her nose neither ... i just miss her old smile, it doesn't look very britneysh anymore lol 

Guest $elfish
10 hours ago, Truthings said:

She completely ruined her mouth, dont be delusional

the joker lips don't look that bad as long as she doesn't make them look like this 

c61c0b11e0f1d2e2100e5432b85eba11--joker-

Britney-Spears-In-Yousef-Al-Jasmi-2015-B

13 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

Whatever she did after x factor was good but the injections around her lips totally destroyed her mouth and she looks like a plastic joker all the time

:lemmetellu:

she should totally end the career of that surgeon

:whitney:

I agree! Her late 2013 face was ideal Botox! (Wango Tango, iHeart, WB video, Ellen, etc). But the lips ruined it a lot :outwithit:

I really think she is still extremely beautiful and vmas 2016 she looked absolutely stunning with the natural makeup... (not that that has been the only occasions, it was just the best)

Its her life and face but the lip-injections are just too much imo. She doesnt need them and it kinda makes her face look so different.

I hope Sam tells her that she doesnt need it at all but I dont think its gonna happen since wasnt his sister some certified lip-injector or something?

Other than the unnecessary lip-injections she looks stunning not that I feel she has to be super-skinny.

i don't mind the new nose but her mouth is a no to me, i still can't stand it and never will. She had the best smile in the world and now it looks weirdly distorted.

Also i prefered when she wasn't that skinny because her cheekbones are way too prominent now (and her *** disappeared :crying1: )

19 hours ago, Truthings said:

She completely ruined her mouth, dont be delusional

I totally disagree. I've seen so many celebs get work done on their lips and they genuinely look awful (Kesha, Gaga, etc), Britney looks duck-ish in moments but she pulls it off really well. 99% of the time im anti-lip injections etc but shes literally the only celeb in which I think the work done actually enhanced her face and kind of makes her look like she used to look when she was younger. Because quite honestly for the past couple of years she was just looking REALLY haggard and old. Ever since she got the work done she looks younger and a little more vibrant, not to mention her body is back in peak shape.

Regardless of how much better she looks now than she did like 4-5 years ago, there is always going to be someone saying she looked better before just because they're against getting work done. And I feel like thats a majority of the opposition to her changes here, I think people are like flat out ignoring how much better it makes her look just because they dont want to support the idea of Britney changing her face.

I do think however that if she continues to get work done shes going to start looking bad. But she found a perfect balance right now.

10 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao "new" face and you are posting pics form a year ago... look at her newest IG pics. :quirkney:

we have no new like official pics from 2017 and even so, i follow her on ig and she looks as good if not better than she did in 2016 body wise? Its just that they're from her personal camera obviously so they're not going to look like professional photoshoots or red carpet events I mean shes still a human being lol

Archived