Britneys new face looks good

blacklistedd

The eye lift was probably a good idea. I can live with the nose, although I still prefer her old nose. The lips are unacceptable for me however. They don't even look natural, it's like she has permanent duck lips. :idkney:

The good news is they're starting to look more normal again, finally. Hopefully she never changes her lips again. :mhm:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she look amazing! I don't care16 yr old Britney to 35 yr old Britney she's looks good no matter what! If I had her $$ I'd get my nose done 2! She didn't have to change it but her choice! Her body looks amazing, she's in better shape now than when she was 22! She's #bodygoals I hope to look as good as her when I'm 35 and that's not to far away!! :haha:

But she took away the tip of her nose that used to turn up a bit. Mostly noticeable when viewing her profile. It was so cute and so britney. I miss the nose. But it's done now. I could live with that. 

But the lips I can't move past especially because she's actively getting them filled every so often. All she has to do is stop! Or at least make them more poofy instead of this joker-duck look. And just stop pursing them please!

And I don't know what's going on with the hollows of her cheeks. That could just be a getting older thing, losing your baby fat but it literally disappeared over night. We saw her one day and she had cheeks and then the next time we saw her the cheeks were sucked it. When she smiles that part wrinkles weirdly now. I just I don't understand.

And just fill in, darken and shape your damn brows! This will help immensely! 

:tiffsniffle:

Yes her body is banging. I just want her to stop ******* around with her beautiful face and concentrate on skin care and good makeup.

Archived