Britneys new face looks good

blacklistedd

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's obviously her bad make up most of the time but she's still really beautiful AF! Like the Vma's look! One of my aunts is around her age (like 38 or 39) and her Facebook photos don't make her much justice but in real life she's stunning. I think of her when I see Britney's bad make up, that it does look bad on pics but in real life she doesn't notice that because she actually sees herself real beautiful that she just ignores it.Β :xfactorlook:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Agreed OP. I don’t think she looks bad. Some people are obsessed with the way her face looks, almost to the point where it’s disturbing.

Yeah and some people are acting like she would look like primeney if she wouldn't have had any work doneΒ :triggered:

6 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

Yeah and some people are acting like she would look like primeney if she wouldn't have had any work doneΒ :triggered:

Yeah, people’s faces change naturally all the time. We saw that in 2010-2011.

If getting work done improves her self confidence, good for her.

6 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I prefer her old nose and lips but she's still a very beautiful woman! I just hate when she wears heavy dark eye makeup but without it, she looks very pretty and beautiful still.

BritneySpearsMarieClaireMagazineQuotesOc

Britney-Spears.jpg

Now-997-Triple-Ho-Show-70.jpg

080316-britney-glory.jpg?itok=_MX8VdCv

Β 

I like her current nose more, the shape is better than the old one and it looks slimmer imo:brit:

Archived