it is actually pretty cool we got a themed music video and high budget such as

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, but I was watching a WatchMojo list with a friend for worst duets last night and it came before Chillin' Witchu (which was on the list, believe it or not). I had to disagree; Chillin' Witchu totally deserved to be whatever number PG was. Anyway, WM guy claimed the GP was divided about PG.

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

I don't know, but I was watching a WatchMojo list with a friend for worst duets last night and it came before Chillin' Witchu (which was on the list, believe it or not). I had to disagree; Chillin' Witchu totally deserved to be whatever number PG was. Anyway, WM guy claimed the GP was divided about PG.

I don't think PG deserves the hate it gets. It's sounds like every other pop song. It's not a bad song. Chillin' With You deserved a higher spot :gross: that song is horrible and probably Britney's worst song ever.

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I don't think PG deserves the hate it gets. It's sounds like every other pop song. It's not a bad song. Chillin' With You deserved a higher spot :gross: that song is horrible and probably Britney's worst song ever.

I can't claim to be the biggest fan of it, but you're right, it does sound like plenty of other pop songs. Chillin' Witchu definitely deserved a higher spot, though. I was actually shocked they knew about BJ at all, but then I saw PG was higher on the list and had to remind myself that I can never completely agree with WM, if at all.

16 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I can't claim to be the biggest fan of it, but you're right, it does sound like plenty of other pop songs. Chillin' Witchu definitely deserved a higher spot, though. I was actually shocked they knew about BJ at all, but then I saw PG was higher on the list and had to remind myself that I can never completely agree with WM, if at all.

Yeah they can be really weird sometimes. :verycool:

Ok normally I would hate on the song but tbh its a carefree catchy pop song. There's no fancy meanings or special lyrics its just fun pop. The problem I have with it is she's in her 30's, what is she doin' recording tracks like that and doing videos like that? Its just so cringy like thats ok for shitty mix but for britney spears its embarassing. The video is just as bad and the "acting" scene well I don't think I need to comment on that. She has worse songs/videos for sure but its certainly not a highlight of her career :weusay:

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, it's so much Better said:

pretty girls. what ir wrong with it?

maybe the childish screenplay and the song?

i thing if we got a really nice song themed like that and with the nowadays britney that would be different :arianabye:

HOLY **** SIS 
WHAT THE KEVIN FEDERLINE 

i came here thinking you were gonna say the classic "toxic" or "original make me"

so i was getting ready to type in pretty girls*

but you said pretty girls

im so shook:triggered:

Spoiler

smart minds think alike:tiffcackle::urite:

Archived