it is actually pretty cool we got a themed music video and high budget such as

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, it's so much Better said:

i talk to you how the **** i feel like to

so shut up you stupid imbecil who thinks that owns the world

you are the worst person in this forum

and if i were you i would just keep my mouth shut.

bye.

Quiet sweetie.  :tiffcackle:

7 minutes ago, Godllory said:

Quiet sweetie.  :tiffcackle:

wtf u like that shithead??????????

15 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

high bugget ?

where?? 

ohhh the phone transformation effect , yeah :yesokay:

for a music video i do think it is high budget

17 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Basically because I don't like songs which sound exactly as another (shitty) song. Where's your originality as an artist?:angietea:

It happened also with NTIFY the first time I listened to it:gross:

what is a ntify?

1 minute ago, it's so much Better said:

what is a ntify?

HIGH BUgget:

Stronger 

Toxic Me against the music

Womanizer Circus

My prerogative

Slave 

The original MM :wendycry:

10 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

what is a ntify?

:embarrassney:

Now that i found you

4 hours ago, mauureee said:

the acting scene is cringy as ***

and the dance break scene is horrible, Britney looks like a drag queen 

Resultado de imagen para britney pretty girls dancebreak

I remember people were slayed by the break though. Ik I was. 

I don't get why y'all expect every brit video to be serious and game changing. We know she's a goofball, I'm honestly surprised more of her videos aren't like this. It's funny and cute, she's not trying to win a VMA. Plus, #justiceforpersonalityney, because yall will remember dragging her for "dead eyes", but when it's gone you say it's not serious enough. 

9 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I remember people were slayed by the break though. Ik I was. 

I don't get why y'all expect every brit video to be serious and game changing. We know she's a goofball, I'm honestly surprised more of her videos aren't like this. It's funny and cute, she's not trying to win a VMA. Plus, #justiceforpersonalityney, because yall will remember dragging her for "dead eyes", but when it's gone you say it's not serious enough. 

It was nice to have a break in the song, it was different....but the dance moves, the make up....they just didn't work. :girlwhat:

Also I don't see why you're surprised with that, this isn't the real Britney. She clearly said this is her job and she goes does her thing and that's it :outwithit:

My complain was, ok, they wanted to do 80's tacky theme, but why did she have to look so bad? Couldn't it be tacky, but taking care of Britney looking great?

The swimsuit scene, and the part where she has long curly hair, are the only ones when she looks great, and they last for about 3 seconds each. But of course the talking scene had to be wit the worst look ever.

tumblr_noaww4e9dQ1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Also, I was especially annoyed that the last part of 2014 she looked great, and it's as if she just waited to get out of shape to shoot the video, right after her vacations.

Still, I think it was better than GM, POM, Perfume and some others, so it's ok

High budget does NOT instantly = good video.

It's the video director, the story, and the people in the video, and of course the song itself that make it.  A true artist is not restricted by budget.  You know your budget, and you be creative with what you have to work with.  That's why I love Britney because she's very frugal behind the scenes, and many of her good videos were not even that budget to be honest.

:cinderellaney:

That being said, Pretty Girls was not a bad quality video... but it was just super cringey.  A lot of the good dance scenes from the car wash were taken out or cut up into fast bits (for example, when that leaked set video showed them doing this cool clapping dance), and they put more Samsung product placement and really unnecessarily bad acting (just like the released MM video).

Archived