it is actually pretty cool we got a themed music video and high budget such as

2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

lmao :jfallonlol:

Am I wrong?

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

High budget does NOT instantly = good video.

It's the video director, the story, and the people in the video, and of course the song itself that make it.  A true artist is not restricted by budget.  You know your budget, and you be creative with what you have to work with.  That's why I love Britney because she's very frugal behind the scenes, and many of her good videos were not even that budget to be honest.

:cinderellaney:

That being said, Pretty Girls was not a bad quality video... but it was just super cringey.  A lot of the good dance scenes from the car wash were taken out or cut up into fast bits (for example, when that leaked set video showed them doing this cool clapping dance), and they put more Samsung product placement and really unnecessarily bad acting (just like the released MM video).

Wasn't BOMT cheap as ****? With literally every item of clothing costing less than $20 from K-Mart? And yet, it's second to Toxic in her videography (with Toxic, ironically, being one of her most expensive videos to date). So you're totally right, budget =/= quality.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
7 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love PG! All of the sissy bottoms are too bitchy about it. It's so not that serious sis.  This flawless antigravity bop remains untouched and unbothered.  :lemmetellu:  :comingthru:  :bwink:  :gelis:

Preach sis:lanacackle::gobaby:

Guest Diamond Horse

It is cringey but currently I love it, just played it 3 hours ago.

But I opened my window, looked out and was kinda embarrassed at the same time. :quirkney: 

Guest $elfish
9 hours ago, it's so much Better said:

:wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd:

:giggleney:

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, I've Just Begun said:

It's just a shame that she didn't really look her best in that music video, which is inexcusable because she looked like this only weeks before :yeahsure:

lol she lowkey looks like sia in this interview

she should never wear a shirt like that ever again tbh she's reminding me of my physics teacher

12 hours ago, jennyj said:

High budget does NOT instantly = good video.

It's the video director, the story, and the people in the video, and of course the song itself that make it.  A true artist is not restricted by budget.  You know your budget, and you be creative with what you have to work with.  That's why I love Britney because she's very frugal behind the scenes, and many of her good videos were not even that budget to be honest.

:cinderellaney:

That being said, Pretty Girls was not a bad quality video... but it was just super cringey.  A lot of the good dance scenes from the car wash were taken out or cut up into fast bits (for example, when that leaked set video showed them doing this cool clapping dance), and they put more Samsung product placement and really unnecessarily bad acting (just like the released MM video).

i agree

Archived