• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

tbh its a carefree catchy pop song.

it is indeed:mhm:

Spoiler

damn @Shadow. your new posts are actually good , make sense and  aren't mostly hating on brit:weusay:

Guest $elfish
51 minutes ago, mauureee said:

the acting scene is cringy as ***

and the dance break scene is horrible, Britney looks like a drag queen 

Resultado de imagen para britney pretty girls dancebreak

ikr she looks so bad in the dance scene 

looks like a skeleton doing drag even tho she looked amazing in the rest of the mv 

12 minutes ago, $elfish said:

it is indeed:mhm:

Hide contents

damn @Shadow. your new posts are actually good , make sense and  aren't mostly hating on brit:weusay:

And when have I ever hated on Britney? I will wait for your receipts :NYsassy: my posts always make sense its not my fault you can't comprehend them :NYsassy:

Guest $elfish
Just now, Shadow. said:

And when have I ever hated on Britney? I will wait for your receipts :NYsassy: my posts always make sense its not my fault you can't comprehend them :NYsassy:

by hate, i meant " heavily criticize" or what ever the **** its called

it was supposed to be a semi compliment but oh well:mhm:

8 minutes ago, $elfish said:

by hate, i meant " heavily criticize" or what ever the **** its called

it was supposed to be a semi compliment but oh well:mhm:

Well you could've said it better, but instead you were passive aggressive, i'll say it again I don't criticise britney, I criticise her attitude towards her career, there is a difference do you understand now? :NYsassy:

Guest $elfish
16 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Well you could've said it better, but instead you were passive aggressive, i'll say it again I don't criticise britney, I criticise her attitude towards her career, there is a difference do you understand now? :NYsassy:

sorry if you misunderstood i genuinely meant it as a compliment as your new posts aren't as negative:mhm:

1 minute ago, $elfish said:

sorry if you misunderstood i genuinely meant it as a compliment as your new posts aren't as negative:mhm:

I didn't misunderstand anything sweetie you are saying my posts are always negative and that they usually 'hate' on Britney something which you have yet to prove :whitney:Criticising her lack of dedication is being "negative"? Do you expect me to praise her even when she's ****? I will always give credit where credit is due but I will also call her shitty work ethic out aswell. And if that's me being negative then so be it. 

Guest $elfish
Just now, Shadow. said:

I didn't misunderstand anything sweetie you are saying my posts are always negative and that they usually 'hate' on Britney something which you have yet to prove :whitney:Criticising her lack of dedication is being "negative"? Do you expect me to praise her even when she's ****? I will always give credit where credit is due but I will also call her shitty work ethic out aswell. And if that's me being negative then so be it. 

um ok?...

:weirdmeout:

Guest $elfish
Just now, DJSLAYZEE said:

It's cute but I wish it weren't a Britney song. Like I wish it were iggy ft Britney if that makes sense

they shoulda spent that coin and promo on Tom's diner and glory

poor tom's diner tbh no perfomances or mv 

it had potential to be a hit imo 

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

my god!

you need to win the prize for biggest **** in this forum

my goodness

you actually deserve to be banned...

Spoiler

from the world. you are SO annoying

43 minutes ago, $elfish said:

um ok?...

:weirdmeout:

that person is the most boring person in the world. dont waste ur time.

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

Sound like a shade for me lol, but i think she doesn't mean in that way. 

Just now, it's so much Better said:

my god!

you need to win the prize for biggest **** in this forum

my goodness

you actually deserve to be banned...

Hide contents

from the world. you are SO annoying

Who the **** are you? :shadelaugh: like I give a **** what you think of me :shadelaugh:

56 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I'm that boring you are talking about me to others and just HAD to quote me in a conversation that had NOTHING to do with you :shadelaugh:

:wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd::wyd:

Archived