OMG this BuzzFeed Xtina article

Michaelgiftos

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, can you imagine if Britney fans ever get that desperate and start tweeting sprees on her for new music?:tiffcackle:

We actually have a lot to be thankful for truly. We got an amazing album last year, we've had tv performances, a few music videos, and talks of B10. Not to mention she's still performing shows, even if it is in Vegas. 

Things can always be worse fam!:quirkney:

5 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Me too I Gotta Feeling it won't be happening this year tho. But I think it'll be a lot better than lotus when it finally comes. 

Well it better, I haven't listened to Lotus in full but the way people come for the album, shows that it's a bad album. I really hope her performing at the VMAs is true.

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I need new xtuna tunes too i miss her voice (within) :gobaby:

:uknowit: I caught that.

Seems more like something a  bitter fan made. I've also made a thread about her fans loosing their **** months ago when she tweetedvabout oreo.

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

What happened to that song she released last year? Telepathy? It had a cute vibe... I think her time is over though. Ppl don't care about just voices anymore :-/ 

That was just for a soundtrack.

1 minute ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Adele says HELLO with her 10 weeks at #1

I never saw Adele as just a voice. Adele also has a nice likeable personality that ppl love. (Christina doesn't) and Adele helps herself by disappearing from the spotlight before new music and coming back inspired.

There are plenty of amazing singers who aren't hot because ppl don't care about just their voice. 

39 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

He's an official Britney Spears fan. :receipts2:

But yeah, he's totally right,  I'm also desesperate to hear something new from Xtuna, the last thing I loved from her was "You lost me" I kinda liked Your body but after a few month I just forgot it even existed and now it's so "meh". 

Your Body is a bop :lemmetellu: especially the uncensored version and it's robbed of a #1 debut :lessons:

Unpopular opinion: Lotus is my 2nd most favorite Xtuna album. :quirkney: Army of Me, Sing For Me, Blank Page, Just a Fool, Your Body, even Lotus Intro are all in my playlist :mcry: although i have to turn the volume down when her songs come up esp for Sing For Me and Blank Page :uknowit:

37 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Your Body is a bop :lemmetellu: especially the uncensored version and it's robbed of a #1 debut :lessons:

Unpopular opinion: Lotus is my 2nd most favorite Xtuna album. :quirkney: Army of Me, Sing For Me, Blank Page, Just a Fool, Your Body, even Lotus Intro are all in my playlist :mcry: although i have to turn the volume down when her songs come up esp for Sing For Me and Blank Page :uknowit:

I am a fan of her singles, not so much of her entire career, I have never heard any full album of hers. Btw, I love "Just a Fool", I don't know how I know that song, I just found it out there on youtube like years ago and after I broke up with my bf I felt related to that so ended up loving it :giggleney:

Archived