(POLL): With it being her 20th anniversary, will B10 and the next era be successful?

jamesedward94

With it being her 20th anniversary, will B10 and the next era be successful?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel like she can't do greatest hits again. she has done it to death. she needs to take another ******* decade before they revisit her legacy cause I'm so sick of it. lmao.

Get on that NEW NEW and add to her legacy. although what scares me is the idea they don't wanna do that and this is all we got. but glory was amazing and at least it will go down in history as a fan fave and critical success. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Voted 'maybe' but if there's a residency in the mix for next year then B10 will debut with 80k sps. I think the anniversary should be in 2019, I don't think that just because BOMT was sent to radios in the end of 1998 the anniversary should be in 2018, I always see her debut as '99 plus the 10th Anniversary happened in 1999 so I can actually see us having a boring year next year and them doing something in 2019 instead.

Archived