(POLL): With it being her 20th anniversary, will B10 and the next era be successful?

jamesedward94

With it being her 20th anniversary, will B10 and the next era be successful?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I def think they are going to plan something great! It's her 20th Anniversary!! They are going to make a big deal about it because it really is a rare accomplishment in pop music to hit your 20th and still be relevant, releasing new music & selling out shows 

I can't tell tbh, because it all comes down to how invested Britney and her team are. 

If they change up the sound, invest in performances and Britney either sings live or dances her *** off, works with the best people she can, and they up their promo game like no tomorrow whilst being prepared for leaks and having plan b's, then yes, it will do well. Glory was killed by a messy video, and a leak due to a physical release, and wasn't helped by the VMA's Make Me performance. 

However, at this rate, we can't help but to expect the worst. That B10 will be another dance pop album that's incredibly nice, but nothing innovative or truly new. That the videos will be lack lustre, the choreography will be okay, but the live performances won't. 

I'm hoping they make an event out of it, tour and then stay in vegas for awhile tbh.

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Baby One More Time came out October 23, 1998....Next year will be the 20th anniversary of her debut single!

:unbelievableney::yay::clap1:

:unreal: I never knew that.... flop fan 

it's a day before my birthday :hype: 

4 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

I def think they are going to plan something great! It's her 20th Anniversary!! They are going to make a big deal about it because it really is a rare accomplishment in pop music to hit your 20th and still be relevant, releasing new music & selling out shows 

you know everything change when we are talking about britney and her team

We got a good amount of promo for Glory, and BJ got nothing but a documentary and some talk show interviews. So I'm optimistic that she'll keep this good promo trend going into B10. And with it being her 20 year anniversary, that's going to get a lot of people talking and interest her is going to boom. She'll get a lot of press, and her team hopefully takes positive advantage of it. 2019 Super Bowl is the way to go, cuz January is the BOMT album birthday. And then after the performance she could announce a new album or tour, or residency if that's the plan. No matter what she does, I'm happy because there's a lot to look forward to. Y'all ******* are just overly dramatic.  :gelis:

Archived