unusual you

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coldasfirehotasice123 said:

She should pull a "radar" and make unusual you part of b10 

:yesplease: People need to know about this slayage.... do you think it would be a ww hit ? :letitburn:

No, but it's still a flawless song. I wish we could get the raw vocals of it :yesplease:

1 minute ago, "I always sing live!" said:

It used to give me goosebumps and it used to be my favorite Britney song but now I can't remember the last time I listened to it. Heaven on Earth has replaced it for me, it's flawless nonetheless though, don't crucify me! :giggleney: 

another flawless song though :flawlessbye:

Just now, "I always sing live!" said:

It used to give me goosebumps and it used to be my favorite Britney song but now I can't remember the last time I listened to it. Heaven on Earth has replaced it for me, it's flawless nonetheless though, don't crucify me! :giggleney: 

Unusual you and heaven on earth are out of this world pop masterpieces... so dreamy... so much magic in two songs... make me feel so alive :yesplease:

5 minutes ago, coldasfirehotasice123 said:

Unusual you and heaven on earth are out of this world pop masterpieces... so dreamy... so much magic in two songs... make me feel so alive :yesplease:

Unusual You is quite haunting, it's kind of a paradox because it speaks volumes from both sides of the emotional spectrum, on one hand the song is happiness and ecstasy because it's about a girl who has found a new lover unlike anyone else she has had before, BUT from the other side - the song is really sad, because the girl has had her heart broken, stabbed and beaten so many times that finding a lover that doesn't do those things, surprises her and catches her offguard. She is so used to having a broken heart, that someone who isn't full of **** almost seems inhuman to her. :sobbing:

OK I GOT WAY TOO DEEP HERE FOR A SEC, LET ME GO BACK TO THE HURRDURR... giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Unusual You is quite haunting, it's kind of a paradox because it speaks volumes from both sides of the emotional spectrum, on one hand the song is happiness and ecstasy because it's about a girl who has found a new lover unlike anyone else she has had before, BUT from the other side - the song is really sad, because the girl has had her heart broken, stabbed and beaten so many times that finding a lover that doesn't do those things, surprises her and catches her offguard. She is so used to having a broken heart, that someone who isn't full of **** almost seems inhuman to her. :sobbing:

OK I GOT WAY TOO DEEP HERE FOR A SEC, LET ME GO BACK TO THE HURRDURR... giphy.gif

Someone give you pulitzer NOW :letitburn:

53 minutes ago, mauureee said:

I remember Kylie Minogue said that was her favorite song of Circus :otears: 

I expected a collabo between them back then :otears:

In your eyes.  :cigney:

Archived